How to upload my portfolio in my Gig

marco_sessa

The best you can do is upload a screenshot, I believe - an image*. You should not put external links in your gig text / bio because Fiverr will come after you for that. Once you’ve got an interested client, you can direct them with a URL in a message, but be sure to avoid even the insinuation that they can contact you outside of Fiverr, because that will get you a security warning. It’s an annoying dance, but it’s one we have to do.

*I am a writer on Fiverr, there may be something an image-based or site building seller may know that I do not!

The best you can do is upload a screenshot, I believe - an image*. You should not put external links in your gig text / bio because Fiverr will come after you for that. Once you’ve got an interested client, you can direct them with a URL in a message, but be sure to avoid even the insinuation that they can contact you outside of Fiverr, because that will get you a security warning. It’s an annoying dance, but it’s one we have to do.

*I am a writer on Fiverr, there may be something an image-based or site building seller may know that I do not!

Thanks for you kind suggestions.

The screenshots are already attached in Gig description but many people have attached their previous work as shown in the attached screen shot. The screenshot have been taken from another person’s Gig.

Is that person, the one you’ve screenshotted, a top rated seller or pro seller?

The Project Portfolio is the place where our Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers can showcase their talent to the Fiverr community. When potential buyers arrive at your Gig page, your Project Portfolio can help set yourself apart from others, and give buyers an idea of the benefits of working with you.

favicon-32x32.png.36d9044beb0ea24227e5f5896dbf1c4a.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.7fb35bfa78d0ebc81af28c87696cfd27.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Also, maybe add in links like these on the side of your profile page, if you haven’t already?

image.png.88ca6f21312426ee85e95aafdc241057.png
image484×656 23.6 KB

Archived