How can I handle a buyer that refused to mark my job completed

raphemmanuel

A buyer ordered for two services, I sent ONE CUSTOM OFFER for the buyer to order the services.
I have finished the job and delivered to the buyer. The buyer requested for revision on one service.

I asked questions where he needs me to modify, but he didn’t give any reply to me after reading.
I have tried my best to get response from him after sending multiple messages, but he will refuse to reply me.
What he does is; he comes online and go offline but no reply.

Please what can I do in regards to this.
This started since 20th November.

I know I gave my best to the job, so I don’t know the buyers intention.

You can deliver the order again. With the delivery tell your buyer it is against TOS to use the revision button when there is no revision specified.

Then if he does nothing it will autocomplete in 3 days. Or he may specify a revision, in which case you can provide it.

Thanks, I appreciate

I agree. I would redeliver the original work, and ask the buyer to request modification and provide additional instructions or the order will autocomplete in 3 days.

I agree. I would redeliver the original work, and ask the buyer to request modification and provide additional instructions or the order will autocomplete in 3 days.

I have redelivered this works for the first time, and the buyer immediately requested for revision but failed to state where he needed the revision.

I have messaged but he will not reply.

I would have redelivered for the second time, but I’m afraid what might be the next action of CS

I have redelivered this works for the first time, and the buyer immediately requested for revision but failed to state where he needed the revision.

I have messaged but he will not reply.

I would have redelivered for the second time, but I’m afraid what might be the next action of CS

May this time your client accepts the order completion request 😔

I have not redelivered again. I am afraid what will be the action of CS if I should redeliver again.

I put so much effort on this job and wouldn’t like this order to be cancelled.

Redeliver your order! If you’re sure of your work, there won’t be any harsh response from support. It is your obligations to deliver every successfully completed orders except your buyers have tangible reasons to reject them. Go head and redeliver your work!

Thanks to you all. The order has been marked completed. Though it was automatically marked completed.
I sent a message to the buyer as instructed here by some people, the buyer got the message but didn’t reply as usual. He then left the delivery without requesting for another revision. I pray he doesn’t come and give me one star review.
I appreciate your suggestions, thanks.
@vickiespencer
@jamescott
@seo_terminator
@the_mad_duck
@goldlive

Archived