What should be the pricing for DGM for new seller

mafruha_sharmin

Hey Forum,
I am a new seller and right now I am selling DGM service. As a newcomer at this platform, I don’t know how much I should charge for my service as well as for other services. Added to that, I also want to know when to send buyer requests and how should I price for a bunch of services. It would be very helpful If someone provides me a service charge Item list.
Thanks in advance.
Mafruha Sharmin

Charge whatever you would charge outside of fiverr and add 30% on top (20% for fiverr’s fee + up to 10% currency exchange fees). Don’t forget to consider any taxes you might have to pay and any work related expenses you might have.

Personallly I don’t think that just because you’re new to a platform you should charge less. But that would also depend on your usual rates, you have to compare them with average prices your equal competitors have.

• 2 weeks later...

Charge whatever you would charge outside of fiverr and add 30% on top (20% for fiverr’s fee + up to 10% currency exchange fees). Don’t forget to consider any taxes you might have to pay and any work related expenses you might have.

Personallly I don’t think that just because you’re new to a platform you should charge less. But that would also depend on your usual rates, you have to compare them with average prices your equal competitors have.

Thank you so much!!! Thanks for made me understand precisely how should I charge…

Archived