How are you doing in December?

cristophergoes

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m a Tarot and cartomancy reader. My experience this month (so far) has been about the same, no new orders, but I’ve made considerable improvements to my profile and in how my gigs look/read these last few months.

I don’t really feel too bad that I’m not getting slews of orders right now, as I’m pretty sure I’d fall flat on my face 🥴. The holidays this year are more intense, and I’m struggling with exhaustion to be honest, so tasks seem to take 3 times as long to complete.

Not good, not good at all man. It probably won’t get better until after Christmas.

I’m a newbie but I have made one sale in December. I hope I will make more sales. Last month which was practically my first month I made only one sale. I can’t complain, I’m good with it since I’m still a newbie. I joined October 24.

One thing I noticed is that, my impressions and clicks are really dropping.

I’m in the voiceover category, and December is off to a good start for me. Last month wasn’t quite as active, but other colleagues of mine had a better November. It’s a bit of a rollercoaster, but there are a lot of reasons behind it. Holidays, pandemic, gig rotation on the front page, the popularity of a particular search any given week. Be patient, consistent, and use downtime to research other gigs, make improvements on your own gigs, publish new gigs, market yourself, etc. 😃

Thanks for your tips

Archived