I have 55 orders in queue and 2000 complete order Today My Account Disable

zakria_afzal

I was just about to type that.

I hope he will come here and “slap my fingers” for thinking that but from day one it was all too much of a dream, he got 500$ orders in 7 days from joining, now if it was something along the line what Lena is doing and creating then yes, 500$ is pocket money for her level of art, but 500$ in orders on vector tracing that are 5$ to 20$… and this was before Fiverr choice, and then he got Fiverr choice and it was just like a magic potion.

I hope its not another case of holding multiple accounts on Fiverr?

it was all too much of a dream, he got 500$ orders in 7 days from joining

I saw something similar on this post as well!!

Hi, I am professional graphic designer and 3D modeling expert. I am happy because i earn $1700 in 20 days. I am happy becasue i am from Pakistan and in Pakistan $1700 in 20 Days is a big amount. I wish my every pakistani sister and brothers also get sucess on fiverr. My english is not good Sorry if you did not understand what i am saying. But i want to say some thing. “Or tum apny parvardigar ki kon kon c naymet ko jhutlao gy” Thanks afzaldesigner78

Fiverr knows the reason for disabling the account !!

(Cannot comment any further, if you do some research you will find interesting things going on)

I hope its not another case of holding multiple accounts on Fiverr?

it was all too much of a dream, he got 500$ orders in 7 days from joining

I saw something similar on this post as well!!

Hi, I am professional graphic designer and 3D modeling expert. I am happy because i earn $1700 in 20 days. I am happy becasue i am from Pakistan and in Pakistan $1700 in 20 Days is a big amount. I wish my every pakistani sister and brothers also get sucess on fiverr. My english is not good Sorry if you did not understand what i am saying. But i want to say some thing. “Or tum apny parvardigar ki kon kon c naymet ko jhutlao gy” Thanks afzaldesigner78

Fiverr knows the reason for disabling the account !!

(Cannot comment any further, if you do some research you will find interesting things going on)

if you do some research

I’m curious, but no idea where to start the 🔎 007 thinggy, can you give me some hints.

if you do some research

I’m curious, but no idea where to start the 🔎 007 thinggy, can you give me some hints.

From what I am reading and the other guy account with similar profile picture looks like the OP guitar guy in his I G post …

He set up vectorisation gig but he offered clients discount if they referr other clients to him.

Now it sounds duable but what are the chances person A knows person B who also needs vectorisation plus why would A need it again to need discount.

I think what Rahul is referring is to crossmatch buyers on these accounts. The only way this would be profitable for buyer if he is outsourcing so the more clients he gets the bigger discount it gets from OP but then we have questions who bought from OP client or the buyer that is outsourcing.

We have to scan and backtrack buyers list. Probably it will spread like pyramid scheme.

Edit: The other “fastblommer” also did vectorisation, his gigs are in hold, and buyers section has repeat names 20+ times. So it was outsourcing with referral discount.

This is a much bigger plan of action that we think it is.

So you did not use Google facebook ads promotions backlinks paid ads outside Fiverr, you did not send your whats upp number to anyone or mention wp s ky and other communication options like Vib dis cord?

Nothing even similar?

Problem we are facing is that you got 500 orders in 60 days of on Fiverr in highly crowded category.

Like I said, the only thing that sticks out are the number of icons you used but others have them too (me included but not as much as you in one description).

Yes i did not use any advertisement

not sure what ’ promotion abuse ’ means … perhaps he contacted some of his previous buyers and offered them him services ( unsolicited services in that case )

not sure what ’ promotion abuse ’ means … perhaps he contacted some of his previous buyers and offered them him services ( unsolicited services in that case )

What this feels to me is that he randomly contacted buyers via the inbox without their consent. That smells like promotion abuse to me, and in that case obviously some buyers reported him. Hence the reason why he ended up dealing with this problem.

From what I am reading and the other guy account with similar profile picture looks like the OP guitar guy in his I G post …

He set up vectorisation gig but he offered clients discount if they referr other clients to him.

Now it sounds duable but what are the chances person A knows person B who also needs vectorisation plus why would A need it again to need discount.

I think what Rahul is referring is to crossmatch buyers on these accounts. The only way this would be profitable for buyer if he is outsourcing so the more clients he gets the bigger discount it gets from OP but then we have questions who bought from OP client or the buyer that is outsourcing.

We have to scan and backtrack buyers list. Probably it will spread like pyramid scheme.

Edit: The other “fastblommer” also did vectorisation, his gigs are in hold, and buyers section has repeat names 20+ times. So it was outsourcing with referral discount.

FIverrWorld is big and full with ideas 😃

Archived