Seller hasn’t completed my order

m4bz98

I am a customer and have started a project with a fiverr seller. My project is not paper based but there are 18 parts to the project, all which I can view the status of daily. The deadline of the project is in 8 days and the seller has not competed 1 of the 18 tasks. Also he does not respond to messages over fiverr. What would be the enemy steps I should follow?

If I cancel order during the process would I get full refund?

You get full refund if the seller is not responsive or delivers something that was not clearly stated in the offer/package you selected. But unfortunately I think you will have to wait longer.

But also be respectful. Maybe there was fire or incident or something beyond his control.

Please Cancel your order and find better seller. Next time before order you message seller then start your order.

Yea before the order I fully stated all the requirements of the project and he agreed that it could be done and for the price that he chose. After that nothing has been done and his replied me to tell once even though I’ve messaged him atleast 8 times

You get full refund if the seller is not responsive or delivers something that was not clearly stated in the offer/package you selected. But unfortunately I think you will have to wait longer.

But also be respectful. Maybe there was fire or incident or something beyond his control.

Very doubtful as it shows the he has come online on fiverr but has chosen not to reply to me. Also none of the tasks have been done from what I can see

yes you will get back your total price

I found the answer. You do get your FULL payment returned to your Fiverr account!

• In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Fiverr Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Fiverr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Fiverr Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.

I found the answer. You do get your FULL payment returned to your Fiverr account!

• In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer’s Fiverr Balance and will be deducted from the Seller’s Fiverr Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Seller’s Fiverr Balance, from future revenues of such Seller.

What if I want my refund to be given to my original payment method and not given In fiverr credit

What if I want my refund to be given to my original payment method and not given In fiverr credit

You need to contact CS and make a request for that to happen. Otherwise you can use the balance to do as @marinapomorac suggested and find a new, better qualified seller.

Also, keep in mind that Customer Support is very busy due to the pandemic and may take 10 days or more to respond.

Yeah you can cancel the order and your account will be refunded,this might take some few days to process.
I am a seller and I think this will affect the seller,so you don’t have to take any enemy options,cause each cancelations drop down their order cancelation rate,and if the seller has not responded to you that will definitely drop down their respond rates too.
and always contact the seller and discuss about your requirement before purchase any gig,cause each persons has their own limits of capabilities.But that was totally optional,you have full rights to purchase any gig you wanted,but sometimes that might be a huge waste of your time.I have faced this issue few times with mismatching orders,But every time we both parties discussed and solve the matters,some of mismatched clients are my regular customers now.

so don’t worry,yo can cancel the project and find someone else but discuss with him before purchasing.in cancelation page you will have few options or you can contact fiverr support team to solve your problem.
🙂

Archived