Buyer is Vanished

rajute233

Hello!! 😃
Hope you all are going through a busy time.

I am facing a problem, I can’t identify whether it’s big or small, That’s why I am here.

I taken a custom order of $100 from a buyer. As usually, I started to work with it, But suddenly today morning (10 AM BD time) I am seeing that there is no buyer such as that name. His profile is gone. My question is,“What will be done with my profile now ?”

N.B: His profile was written as TOP BUYER & His had over 1k+ profile rating. What should I do now ? I am helpless.

Did the buyer actually place an order with you? Or, did you just send him a Custom Offer to accept and he never did?

If they were a Top Buyer, I doubt their profile is gone - it could be that they blocked you.

If you had an actual order with this client - is it showing in your ORDER queue on the order page or is it just in your message box? If this person never actually ordered by accepting your custom offer, nothing will happen to your account as far as your stats go. IF they did place an order and it is in your queue with a deadline, I guess finish the work and deliver it?

I have a feeling though, that this guy did not go through with the custom offer you submitted, but I may be wrong.

GG

Did the buyer actually place an order with you? Or, did you just send him a Custom Offer to accept and he never did?

If they were a Top Buyer, I doubt their profile is gone - it could be that they blocked you.

If you had an actual order with this client - is it showing in your ORDER queue on the order page or is it just in your message box? If this person never actually ordered by accepting your custom offer, nothing will happen to your account as far as your stats go. IF they did place an order and it is in your queue with a deadline, I guess finish the work and deliver it?

I have a feeling though, that this guy did not go through with the custom offer you submitted, but I may be wrong.

GG

If you had an actual order with this client - is it showing in your ORDER queue on the order page or is it just in your message box?

“yes” they are in order queue with 26 days 7 hours deadline.

Did your buyer actually accept your order? If yes you can deliver your job within your time. Don’t worry after 3 days if he not respond then the money will come to you. This is fiverr rule or any marketplace rule

Did your buyer actually accept your order? If yes you can deliver your job within your time. Don’t worry after 3 days if he not respond then the money will come to you. This is fiverr rule or any marketplace rule

“Yes” he just accepted the orders & The order is in queue with 26 days expiry date. I searched for his profile by the username but its backing to my own dashboard

GG

If this person never actually ordered by accepting your custom offer, nothing will happen to your account as far as your stats go. IF they did place an order and it is in your queue with a deadline, I guess finish the work and deliver it?

“Yes” he just accepted the orders & The order is in queue with 26 days expiry date. I searched for his profile by the username but its backing to my own dashboard

GG

What will be done if he blocked me ? Can’t I complete the order or after delivery will it be cancelled automatically ?

I am in very fear of this problem. My career will fully destroyed if this will happened.

What will be done if he blocked me ? Can’t I complete the order or after delivery will it be cancelled automatically ?

I am in very fear of this problem. My career will fully destroyed if this will happened.

You do not need to panic at all as the order is still in your dashboard, you say; this means he is most definitely there and so are his messages. He hasn’t gone anywhere unless the order disappears. Just complete the order and deliver it as normal. There is nothing to worry about here, as far as I can see.

Why do you need to ‘search for him using his username’ if you already have his order in the dashboard… the dashboard is where you communicate with him.

GG

Yes, I think so as you. I guess finish the work and deliver it.

You do not need to panic at all as the order is still in your dashboard, you say; this means he is most definitely there and so are his messages. He hasn’t gone anywhere unless the order disappears. Just complete the order and deliver it as normal. There is nothing to worry about here, as far as I can see.

Why do you need to ‘search for him using his username’ if you already have his order in the dashboard… the dashboard is where you communicate with him.

Why do you need to ‘search for him using his username’ if you already have his order in the dashboard… the dashboard is where you communicate with him

I tried to communicate with him through inbox but there is no space to send him message. I am worried about that. Moreover, I sent him message through order box 24 hours ago, still he had not replied on it.

What will done if he block me on fiverr ?

Ok no problem. Complete the job and send final delivery. Your money will come within 3 days if your buyer does not return

Why do you need to ‘search for him using his username’ if you already have his order in the dashboard… the dashboard is where you communicate with him

I tried to communicate with him through inbox but there is no space to send him message. I am worried about that. Moreover, I sent him message through order box 24 hours ago, still he had not replied on it.

What will done if he block me on fiverr ?

As long as you can message him via the ‘order box’ as you have said you can, there is STILL no problem. He has not vanished, the order still stands, and I am beginning to wonder if you are sending him panicky messages when you do contact him via the dashboard (order box).

The buyers always want a stress-free experience. Do the work. Deliver the order. That’s it!

If he does not reply to a query sent via the Dashboard, you can only deliver as you see fit. Just stop wasting time worrying about a ‘vanished’ client who evidently is still there. Clients can answer queries at their leisure, or not at all, sometimes.

The order is still standing for now, but the way you’re panicking, this could well deter him.

$100 CAN’T RUIN YOUR CAREER. And for the order, deliver the work and there is a chance to get the payment.

Even if the buyer blocked you, he paid for your service, and you will get it. Don’t worry

$100 CAN’T RUIN YOUR CAREER. And for the order, deliver the work and there is a chance to get the payment.

Even if the buyer blocked you, he paid for your service, and you will get it. Don’t worry

$100 CAN’T RUIN YOUR CAREER.

It could not destroy my career if I got 1k+ orders. Its my second order. If he blocks me & gives me a 1* review it will just destroy my freelancing career. I don’t loose my family.

Archived