Have Promoted Gigs STOPPED your business?

raybiddle

I only use it on my low ranking gigs and have seen a couple hundred dollars profit a month.

This is the smart approach. Never use it on your main gigs. Just on those that don’t have a lot of exposure and which aren’t as important for your income.

This is the smart approach. Never use it on your main gigs. Just on those that don’t have a lot of exposure and which aren’t as important for your income.

I thought this ranking issue happened all of his gig even non promoted one too. So isnt it same ?

• 7 months later...

I have a bad experience too, for using the promoted gig program and seller plus program 😞

I was good until they invite me to use their new programs, my gig was great for 4 months, and now my gig seems like dying though the impression of the gig is increasing. I just do not want to depend on their promoted gig and seller plus program to succeed. Because it seems that the success manager wants me to put a high and higher bid for the promoted gig, which brings nothing to me now and I don't want to pay more for nothing.

Archived