Bad Experience with an order

anniedof

Wow, unless OP is holding back some details, that is probably the most unfair CS descision I’ve heard about to this date. All these threads with outrageous cancelations make it more and more apparent that we as sellers need a way to escalate these sorts of disputes to someone above that random CS agent we initially get.
I know it’s not going to happen though, oh well.

Sorry this happened to you. It is indeed ironic that a portfolio sample is shown next to the review. Don’t worry too much about the rating itself, most buyers won’t take it seriously.

my guess is that the buyer initiated a chargeback. i’m not an expert, but to my amateur eyes that’s how they’ve left feedback, and it says the buyer cancelled the order even though the order was delivered on time and accepted

i should keep on at CS since they should compensate you, and also tickle the buyer

my guess is that the buyer initiated a chargeback. i’m not an expert, but to my amateur eyes that’s how they’ve left feedback, and it says the buyer cancelled the order even though the order was delivered on time and accepted

i should keep on at CS since they should compensate you, and also tickle the buyer

Yup,Buyer react so badly…This was the most worse Exp i ever got working here…Im gonna reaching out to CS again…Hope they’ll help me this time.Just want to get rid of that fake review where u peoples can also see how’s the buyer blatantly lying…

Archived