I have delivered the order buyer is online but not responding and marking order as completed

anand_singh

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you all are doing well.

Guys I am facing one problem currently and not able to find out the solution so please help me by giving some tips from your experience on fiverr.
One buyer recently ordered my gig he completed every requirement and I have delivered the order before time. But the buyer is not marking the order as completed and he is frequently online from the day he ordered the gig i have messaged him that “If you have any query or confusion regarding this delivery please let me know” But he is not responding at all after being online. What can i do now??

Hello Everyone!!

Guys I am facing one problem currently and not able to find out the solution so please help me by giving some tips from your experience on fiverr.

One buyer recently ordered my gig he completed every requirement and I have delivered the order before time. But the buyer is not marking the order as completed and he is frequently online from the day he ordered the gig i have messaged him that “If you have any query or confusion regarding this delivery please let me know” But he is not responding at all after being online. What can i do now??

buyer is not marking the order as completed

What can i do now??

If buyer don’t do order mark as completed, then it will be automatically completed end of 3 days after delivery.

Nothing need to do it farther.

buyer is not marking the order as completed

What can i do now??

If buyer don’t do order mark as completed, then it will be automatically completed end of 3 days after delivery.

Nothing need to do it farther.

Thankyou for your reply!!

But before 3 days if he cancel the order then??

Thankyou for your reply!!

That will be a different situation. If they do that you will get cancel request.

It will do only by fraud persons. Do you think you buyer is like this?

Anyway, how much days past do you have delivered the order?

That will be a different situation. If they do that you will get cancel request.

It will do only by fraud persons. Do you think you buyer is like this?

Anyway, how much days past do you have delivered the order?

I have delivered yesterday.

Hello Everyone!!

But he is not responding at all after being online. What can i do now??

I love how you create a problem without having a problem 😉

Relax for now and deal with problems as they come.

For now everything goes ok. You delivered, your client has 3 days to review your delivery and request a revision, they don’t have to reply to you just because you want to receive a communication from them. If they have a feedback they will ask for it whenever they are ready. If not then your order will be marked completed automatically.

Simple as that.

But he is not responding at all after being online. What can i do now??

I love how you create a problem without having a problem 😉

For now everything goes ok. You delivered, your client has 3 days to review your delivery and request a revision, they don’t have to reply to you just because you want to receive a communication from them. If they have a feedback they will ask for it whenever they are ready. If not then your order will be marked completed automatically.

Simple as that.

Simple as that.

Okay! let me see what will happen.

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Archived