My two best-selling gigs from the last 10 days and above have disappeared from the first page,

sumon369

My two best-selling gigs from the last 10 days and above have disappeared from the first page, I was hoping to come back in a few days because my two gigs were 1K + reviews. But I can’t find them anywhere. I was Contacted Fiverr support. But there is no solution. What can I do now? Please give your valuable feedback.

NOTE: I can’t find the gig for the second time with this

My two best-selling gigs from the last 10 days and above have disappeared from the first page, I was hoping to come back in a few days because my two gigs were 1K + reviews. But I can’t find them anywhere. I was Contacted Fiverr support. But there is no solution. What can I do now? Please give your valuable feedback.

NOTE: I can’t find the gig for the second time with this

My two best-selling gigs from the last 10 days and above have disappeared from the first page

Because position is not permanent and gigs are constantly rotated.

You got your chance to be on the first page so now it’s someone else’s turn.

You’ve got some great gigs and feedback!

The problem is that if you type ‘graphic designer’ into search - Fiver returns 12,500 sellers.

12,500 sellers can’t all be on the first page.

Are you more entitled to a first page place than the other 12,499 graphic designers? No.

As a few other posters have said, Fiverr rotates gigs to give all sellers a chance over time.

You’ve got some great gigs and feedback!

The problem is that if you type ‘graphic designer’ into search - Fiver returns 12,500 sellers.

12,500 sellers can’t all be on the first page.

Are you more entitled to a first page place than the other 12,499 graphic designers? No.

As a few other posters have said, Fiverr rotates gigs to give all sellers a chance over time.

Thank you so much for your opinion

I can feel your pain. I am currently going through the same issue with my best-seller gig. After editing my gig it was supposed to be up in search results after 3-4 days if I’m right. But it’s been 10 days now and it is still not found any where in search results.

I have used the self help center to find it but it suggests I contact CS for futher help to review my gig which I have done and still they haven’t gotten back to me yet, and it’s been more than 7 days since I messaged them.

Archived