How can i increase on my Gigs?

mohith0

Hi @wp_web_develop

I’m new to Fiverr. I don’t know about Fiverr TOS.

Can you give me info about it?

Advance Thanks

I’m new to Fiverr. I don’t know about Fiverr TOS.

Can you give me info about it?

TOS means Terms of Service. When you signed up to Fiverr you had to tick the box that said you read all of them. If you have not go to the bottom of Fiverr’s main page and you will find them there. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

I suggest you to share your gigs multiple times in social media platforms.

No need multiple times sharing. The most important is content quality. If you post one in a single day with quality content that attract target customer to click that’s enough. It’s the way to get traffic from social. If you do a lot of post the specific platform will banned for violation. It’s my opinion. I learned by myself after facing something dangerous. @nazmulhbd

No need multiple times sharing. The most important is content quality. If you post one in a single day with quality content that attract target customer to click that’s enough. It’s the way to get traffic from social. If you do a lot of post the specific platform will banned for violation. It’s my opinion. I learned by myself after facing something dangerous. @nazmulhbd

Stay & live with fiverr.

• 1 month later...

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

This is your fourth thread in the "Improve My Gig’ category.

. How can i increase on my Gigs?
. I'm not getting order for 2 Months.But why?
. I'm typist and I need help on my gigs

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

This is your fourth thread in the "Improve My Gig’ category.

. How can i increase on my Gigs?

. I'm not getting order for 2 Months.But why?

. I'm typist and I need help on my gigs

Thanks for your help

• 1 month later...

Well, the main problem last time was that you had plagiarized your gig descriptions. I hope you have fixed that.

To add to what @catwriter said (which is all absolutely true), you have also plagiarized your gig descriptions from other Fiverr sellers, which is against the Terms of Service, can get you banned, and will surely not help you get orders. Also, your thumbnails are not exciting, which can explain your low number of clicks. I really find it amazing that people who plagiarize have the audacity to come to the forum asking for help.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I’m Mohith. I’m familiar with every step of our core processes, so feel free to reach out in case you have any doubts.#Fiverr
My Services Include:

Fast typing from PDF to Word.

Fast typing from image to Word.

Fast typing from scanned images to Word.

Retype Scanned Documents to Word

Retype Images contain texts to Word

I can fast retype any Whole PDF Book (Any Content) in Word

Why should you choose me:

Extreme Fast Delivery

100% Accuracy and Error-Free Work

High-Quality Work

Unlimited revisions

Proofreading

Dedicated to working until you are fully satisfied

Typing according to the given format

If You have any urgent typing work, Just place the order. I promise to deliver it before time.

All documents will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Hi, I’m Mohith. I’m familiar with every step of our core processes, so feel free to reach out in case you have any doubts.#Fiverr
My Services Include:

Fast typing from PDF to Word.

Fast typing from image to Word.

Fast typing from scanned images to Word.

Retype Scanned Documents to Word

Retype Images contain texts to Word

I can fast retype any Whole PDF Book (Any Content) in Word

Why should you choose me:

Extreme Fast Delivery

100% Accuracy and Error-Free Work

High-Quality Work

Unlimited revisions

Proofreading

Dedicated to working until you are fully satisfied

Typing according to the given format

If You have any urgent typing work, Just place the order. I promise to deliver it before time.

All documents will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Hello,
The first thing I noticed is how you mentioned “unlimited revisions.” Although I know you meant well, this can cause problems for you as a seller because a buyer could have you do a completely new project for free a year or more later as a revision.
Also, if you are able to offer fast, accurate delivery, that is awesome, but I don’t see much evidence for it. What is your typing speed? Do you have experience? Are you a native English speaker and/or detail-oriented? If you have samples of your work or videos showing yourself typing a document’s content into Word, this would be helpful.

This post might be helpful

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

• 1 month later...

Archived