I am fed up. CS unjust order cancelation. AGAIN

loathen

OP should have dealt the case differently of course. It’s the lesson learned with well known measure - communication is the key.

But I am very confident that Buyer decided not to pay for delivered work and that’s it.

Buyer use arrogant, uppish, inappropriate language.

Scr1.thumb.jpg.690cc59a658d5be810a67a46b02ea94b.jpg
Scr12486×670 687 KB

and threatens OP

Scr2.thumb.png.dd99b1a52ff340fdf35810ebac3324d7.png
Scr22450×294 154 KB

which is ToS violation under Inappropriate Behavior & Language

OP should consider to defend themselves and open CS ticket.

Make summary of facts (avoid using the same Buyer’s faulty assumptions that they use as arguments like “I thought maybe getting groceries”, “I shouldn’t have to request the source files, of course I would need them.”.

Your message should refer to ToS and its violation, this is what CS can not overlook.

OP should have dealt the case differently of course. It’s the lesson learned with well known measure - communication is the key.

But I am very confident that Buyer decided not to pay for delivered work and that’s it.

and threatens OP

Make summary of facts (avoid using the same Buyer’s faulty assumptions that they use as arguments like “I thought maybe getting groceries”, “I shouldn’t have to request the source files, of course I would need them.”.

Your message should refer to ToS and its violation, this is what CS can not overlook.

Thank you for all your thoughts on this.

I have to say, the order was done at 11.00 for me, at least that’s what I understood. The buyer completely changed his narrative after he didn’t get the source files immidiately. That’s what I am trying to tell here.

24 hours being not met is not a problem as he accepted the extension, and told me that it was OK when I explained him that it is taking too long for me. It is not ideal that the order took long but we agreed over extension. Again, he only changed the narrative about 50th hour of the order. He was fine before then.

Also thank you for ToS violation info. I will forward this to CS.

Well there is nothing more to say, thanks to all who wrote here.

and threatens OP

Your message should refer to ToS and its violation

Fiverr doesn’t like misleading custom offers. I.e., when you promise to deliver something in 24 hours in writing and then deliver it in 48. They consider it grounds enough to demote a TRS, for instance. I’d proceed with caution here.

• 3 weeks later...

So some of you may remember the last topic i wrote. An order was canceled. I have been speaking with customer support and they are just literally a joke.

The customer support gives me 3 reasons to for the cancelation of the order. I have answered these like 10 times, with screenshots. I would like your opinion again.

1: The delivery took 30 hours instead of 24.

Now, I believe the buyer can only cancel after 24 hours the deadline, as I have seen on order page on a few late deliveries. But this…

Archived