Find success on Fiverr Webinar

Yoav.M

Want to learn how to kickstart a promising freelance career?

Check out this webinar to discover how freelancers can maximize their potential on Fiverr.

Meet the panel

Stephanie Smith is a Seller Success Manager on the Seller Plus team here at Fiverr!
She is based out of Orlando, Florida, and loves binging on TV in her free time.

Chase Clark is a Seller Success Manager on the Seller Plus team.
Also based out of Orlando, FL, Chase manages sellers in the Music & Audio and Digital Marketing verticals.

Brynne Fritjofson is a social media marketing expert who assists her clients with visual branding, social copy, coaching, and more.

• Like 117
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much.

A key takeaway is to focus on quality, communication and customer service.

Quality - ensure your buyers are as satisfied as possible.

Communication - ask your buyers clarifying questions and get all the information you need. Be open and honest with your Buyers.

• Like 29
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@Shiran.M We were at the Zoom meeting, and it was totally unprofessional. You seemed to be nervous, made loads of mistakes and the overall presentation was disaster. We asked 5 questions, and there was no answer at all.

Even when the rest of the people on the meeting were asking why the our questions weren't answered as we all as seller are concerned about the same things, you guys tried to avoid answering and ending the meeting in the shortest time possible.

You said that the record of the meeting will be sent via e-mail till Friday the latest, yet here we are with nothing.

You also said that sellers should learn from the buyer's feedback (not the private feedback ofc, it's hidden), so we hope you appreciate our feedback and you'll grow with it. 

• Like 25
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr staff doesn't equal management. Many times, we ask questions that only people in managerial positions can answer. 

Right. So, 3 staff members are saying to ask questions in the Q&A section, starts answering just a few from the Q&A section, and then avoids answering by giving answers of some meaningless questions given in the chat, that were answered in the presentation itself. Done like pros. All I did now, was giving a honest feedback. 

Edited by six_spikes
  • Like 26
  • Sad 1

I'm really sorry you had such a negative experience, @six_spikes! I wasn't there, so I wouldn't know. I'm sure @Shiran.M will address all of the concerns that you listed above.

4 hours ago, six_spikes said:

We asked 5 questions, and there was no answer at all.

Why don't you list your questions here? They are probably relevant to all of us here.

Webinars can be short, and as @donnovan86 mentioned, many times questions need to be forwarded to the relevant members of management before an adequate response can be given. Expecting to have answers to all of the questions asked during a webinar is unrealistic. Give them time to respond. Just because questions weren't answered then doesn't mean Fiverr isn't looking into them.

the overall presentation was disaster.

You said that the record of the meeting will be sent via e-mail till Friday the latest, yet here we are with nothing.

If the overall presentation was a disaster, then why are you looking for the recording?

It must have been okay for you to want to see it. I'm also curious to see the recording of the webinar since I missed it. Waiting until Monday or later in the week is also not a problem.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 26
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2

Webinars can simply be looked as the opportunity to grasp and learn💡 something we don't already know about. It is not so much about the topic, presenter, fluency of presentation or even QnA!! Instead of judging and attacking someone who is trying their best to do their job, one can just attend it with a SEEKER's mindset and absorb what they can or need to...

Even if one has concerns about a feature and its implementation - in due time, most likely it will get sorted out through feedback and collective user experience. 

And like @vickieito and @donnovan86 already mentioned, staff cannot answer anything and everything - due to hierarchy and management reasons. 

Just my two cents on how I look at webinars - irrespective of topic or context!!

PS I had attended this webinar. 

• Like 26
  • Up 2

Great webinar @Shiran.M!

I really like how you were able to post examples of 5-star reviews from recent canceled orders - that was really nice to see! You had a lot of info to cover during the webinar, so I thought it was fitting that you spent the most time on the information that most sellers were concerned about (reviews on canceled orders).

@Yoav.M - One area that I think many sellers need help with is learning how to respond to negative reviews from buyers. I noticed that some sellers see this as an opportunity to "tell their side of the story" so their customer service skills go out the window and the response ends up being more of a rant. And that doesn't put them in a good light.

So as a follow-up webinar, that would be a great customer service skill to cover - how to respond to negative feedback. I know @yael_success did an awesome job covering this in the Seller Plus tips video but a video or webinar for non-Seller Plus members would be very helpful, especially in light of the recent changes.

So Seller Plus members - now would be a great time to go to your Tips and Insights tab on your Seller Plus Program Page and watch @yael_success's video "What To Do When You Get A Negative Review."

Note: I went through @Yoav.M's webinar section and this is a good webinar for all sellers to review:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403197337745-Service-success-Customer-satisfaction-On-repeat 

For anyone who wants to view all of the webinars, they are here:

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/sections/17143178826641 

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 53
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...