Hello everyone, My name is Isamu from Japan

isamumugiuda

Hi, everyone, My name is Isamu from Japan. I’m very exited to be a newbie of this great community!
I really want to dive new world with creating new gig.
But I have a hard time at the beginning.
I can’t go from step 1 to step 2 in creating new gig???

My GiG TITLE: I WILL BUY AND SEND ALMOST ALL KINDS OF JAPANESE ITEMS TO T
YOU.

CATEGORY:LIFESTYLE TRAVELLING
SERVICE TYPE:SHIPPING SERVICE
DESTINATION:WORLDWIDE

AND next is hard to understand for me.
That is
SEARCH TAG:??? what should I write or enter?
AND there is the alert:Please note:Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.

I have the experience small online shop more than 16 years.
I have more experience of guset house staff in Osaka more than 5 years just after starting airbnb in Osaka.

I want to provide my first gig as soon as possible.
Can you help me?

Thank you

Hello Isamu, Welcome to Fiverr ❤️ I’m Razu from Bangladesh, a web designer and WordPress expert. Nice to meet you.

search tag is very important for a gig and for that maybe your gig can be place in ranking…
you can use any tag which is relevant to your gig…
and warning for some categories… seller need to verify their skill like English test etc

Thank you… I hope you understand…

Hi, everyone, My name is Isamu from Japan. I’m very exited to be a newbie of this great community!

I really want to dive new world with creating new gig.

But I have a hard time at the beginning.

I can’t go from step 1 to step 2 in creating new gig???

My GiG TITLE: I WILL BUY AND SEND ALMOST ALL KINDS OF JAPANESE ITEMS TO T

YOU.

CATEGORY:LIFESTYLE TRAVELLING

SERVICE TYPE:SHIPPING SERVICE

DESTINATION:WORLDWIDE

AND next is hard to understand for me.

That is

AND there is the alert:Please note:Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.

I have the experience small online shop more than 16 years.

I have more experience of guset house staff in Osaka more than 5 years just after starting airbnb in Osaka.

I want to provide my first gig as soon as possible.

Can you help me?

Thank you

Hi Isamu, welcome to the forum.

You can have up to 5 search tags. Think about how people who would want to use your service would search for it, e.g., “shipping service” “shipping Japan” “gifts Japan”, … maybe you can also find good suggestions in the typing suggestions that should pop up when you start typing something.

I’ve written a post about search tags some time ago, maybe there’s something helpful in that for you too: 5 Quick Tips for Tags

There are some categories that have tests for sellers to verify their abilities, but I don’t think yours does, you’ll see if you will have to take a test, in any case; if you won’t get any prompts to take a test, just ignore that alert.

Also, as you’re new to the platform, you might want to check out a free course that Fiverr provides:

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg%20%2844%29.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Archived