Not a good Experience with a buyer

rimjimmili

Hi,

I have completed an order on time and now the buyer wants to cancel it by saying that the results are not matching her expectations. I have done exactly what she asked me to do originally and delivered it. But she directly sent me a request to cancel the order without asking me to revise the job.

I explained to her what I have done and pointed out what was the original requirement. She told me that she needs something different which I do not offer to do and it’s not within my skills. I again explained to her and offered to do revision if she provides a proper explanation to cancel the order. She then directly asked me to cancel the order and indirectly threatened to leave a bad review which is a violation of TOS.

This is really frustrating to cancel a completed order without any proper reason or request for revision. I have contacted the CS and I know there will be no any proper resolution from Fiverr CS and they will respond very late and the cancellation will happen before their response

1633915216_Annotation2020-07-20181617.thumb.png.5590eb523aa6ad8f800311486a8c906c.png
Annotation 2020-07-20 1816171007×871 132 KB

You are trapped if you offered unlimited revisions.

If this is the case. Forget this one and never offer unlimited revisions again.

There are so many proofs that unlimited revisions are a magnetic hill for some Buyers who cancel their order(s) at the end, get refund and Seller is frustrated, angry, demoted, etc later.

You are trapped if you offered unlimited revisions.

If this is the case. Forget this one and never offer unlimited revisions again.

There are so many proofs that unlimited revisions are a magnetic hill for some Buyers who cancel their order(s) at the end, get refund and Seller is frustrated, angry, demoted, etc later.

I do not offer unlimited revisions.

Archived