How many times I should share my gig in social media per day?

smabul

No, I’ve never done it. But I’ve seen sellers on the forum mentioning they’ve done it successfully, and got a bunch of orders.

On the other hand, I’ve also seen sellers who said they’ve tried and it didn’t help at all, they’ve just wasted money on it.

On the other hand, I’ve also seen sellers who said they’ve tried and it didn’t help at all, they’ve just wasted money on it.

Yes this is the real things…and most of the time it happens.

Zero. It’s a waste of time. Most buyers come directly from Fiverr. The only times I’ve been hired through social media are from friends or friends of friends, and obviously you’re going to deal with them directly.

Then why people say to do marketing!!! What is the secret ? They get a lots of message lots of order but why We can’t be like them? what was we missing?

Then why people say to do marketing!!! What is the secret ? They get a lots of message lots of order but why We can’t be like them? what was we missing?

They’re lying and just trying to pretend that they know stuff so they can charge you money for their advice.

As for people who actually have the orders… it’s because Fiverr cycles around the buyers in an algorithm. You’ll eventually get some orders.

They’re lying and just trying to pretend that they know stuff so they can charge you money for their advice.

As for people who actually have the orders… it’s because Fiverr cycles around the buyers in an algorithm. You’ll eventually get some orders.

But I know some people they get orders all time!!! they never stop! even in there gig they have aalso 20+ pending orders!!

But I know some people they get orders all time!!! they never stop! even in there gig they have aalso 20+ pending orders!!

I honestly think that you just need some patience…

I created my account around a month and half ago here on Fiverr and the first orders i’ve got came after 20 days of completely “silence”. Then I finally got 4 orders during last 2 weeks, this means that all the work spent creating and accurately choosing what to do on my gig wasn’t wasted at all!

When did you create your gig?

Just let people notice you, starting through the “new sellers” category and finally someone will contact you for the gig. Then all you have to do is try to make your best to satisfy clients and what they are asking for, and then slowly, with patience, build your reputation here on Fiverr and you’ll see that all the hard work will be rewarded!

Hope big sellings for everyone here in future!

Pablo

I honestly think that you just need some patience…

I created my account around a month and half ago here on Fiverr and the first orders i’ve got came after 20 days of completely “silence”. Then I finally got 4 orders during last 2 weeks, this means that all the work spent creating and accurately choosing what to do on my gig wasn’t wasted at all!

When did you create your gig?

Just let people notice you, starting through the “new sellers” category and finally someone will contact you for the gig. Then all you have to do is try to make your best to satisfy clients and what they are asking for, and then slowly, with patience, build your reputation here on Fiverr and you’ll see that all the hard work will be rewarded!

Hope big sellings for everyone here in future!

Pablo

Thank you for your motivation. ❤️ I am still waiting and I believe that I can do this and very soon I will be a good seller in Fiverr.

Man, @pablo_panella is right, you surely need some patience, the people who have 20+ orders in queue have been here for years now and have given exceptional performance everytime.

Thank you for your motivation. ❤️ I am still waiting and I believe that I can do this and very soon I will be a good seller in Fiverr.

I got my first order yesterday within hours of posting my gig so you just need to give time in creating your gig, I just want the analytics to be fixed as soon as possible to track important metrics

Man, @pablo_panella is right, you surely need some patience, the people who have 20+ orders in queue have been here for years now and have given exceptional performance everytime.

Yeah, exactly that’s true.

Working hard and being patient is the key!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived