I have delivered the order but it is still showing “in progress”

daniyal917

Ohh I just checked your profile and I came to know that you are a Pro verified and Top Rated Seller.If you want to tell me anything else that will help me then it would be great!

Nothing more to add. Just saving you from an account warning is good enough for me for today.

You unequivocally CANNOT write “Top Rated Seller” on your description as this is a Seller Level that you do not have. I promise you, you are going to get in trouble if you keep it there.

You unequivocally CANNOT write “Top Rated Seller” on your description as this is a Seller Level that you do not have. I promise you, you are going to get in trouble if you keep it there.

I’m seeing lots of people writing the same thing at their profile recently, unfortunately.

I’m seeing lots of people writing the same thing at their profile recently, unfortunately.

Are you reporting them?

If not, you are not helping. 🙂

I really appreciate @frank_d help that he saved my profile from warning.I changed the tagline of my profile and now I am in a safe zone!

I really appreciate @frank_d help that he saved my profile from warning.I changed the tagline of my profile and now I am in a safe zone!

Good for you. 👍 Please make sure that you look for useful information here at forum and read TOS. It’s really important to know what you can do and what you cannot do at the platform to improve your business. Wish you the best of luck.

Good for you. 👍 Please make sure that you look for useful information here at forum and read TOS. It’s really important to know what you can do and what you cannot do at the platform to improve your business. Wish you the best of luck.

Thanks @filomena_silva.

Great!

Having sellers reporting frauds is not ideal, but it’s our marketplace, let’s try to protect it anyway we can.

Surely it would be much easier and faster if Fiverr just added a bit of code to check what is put there, if they wanted to stop that. It would mean it shouldn’t need manual checks of that again (unless it was written in some way that couldn’t be checked by the code).

It might be safer not to put the level there/anywhere else on the profile/gigs at all in case it’s wrong after promotion/demotion (unless it was checked everywhere immediately after a promotion/demotion).

Surely it would be much easier and faster if Fiverr just added a bit of code to check what is put there, if they wanted to stop that. It would mean it shouldn’t need manual checks of that again (unless it was written in some way that couldn’t be checked by the code).

It might be safer not to put the level there/anywhere else on the profile/gigs at all in case it’s wrong after promotion/demotion (unless it was checked everywhere immediately after a promotion/demotion).

Absolutely.

But then again Fiverr isn’t doing it.

So we as users, anytime we find something like that, we have an obligation to do something about it.

Top Rated Seller means something completely different.

It’s an actual badge you don’t have. Rephrase it or remove it.

Either way, it’s misleading and it’s unacceptable.

I have my tagline as: ** Some people take Data Entry lightly, I DON’T**,

Because wherever the revolution goes, There will be nothing without DATA. 😊

You are right we can write anything except the standardized Badge Tags.

Archived