Someone want to use my gig on his website

alihamza796

Its agains Fiverr rule and fiver will definitely remove them. You do not agree with them as sometimes fiver will take action agains your gig.

I have already received this question and i have not agreed with them and after few days fiver removed his account

But i think my gig is property of fiverr, Is it possible fiverr put any copyright strike on his website.?

Fiverr not take any action because lot of people share their gigs on social networks and website. Maybe this boost your gigs rankings in Fiverr. This increase Fiverr traffic from website. This count as sharing.

Promoting gigs within website is not against Fiverr TOS, Fiverr itself advice people to use gigs as banner on their website, Specially for embedding your Gig on your website fiverr has its own banner created for you so as to use it as a banner. If someone else is interested in your GIG i am sure he wants the commission out of it. I suggest you to not work with him, you never know “What if he gives you a bad rating”? His only intention is to get commission.

Yes, I agree with you.

Promoting gigs within website is not against Fiverr TOS, Fiverr itself advice people to use gigs as banner on their website, Specially for embedding your Gig on your website fiverr has its own banner created for you so as to use it as a banner. If someone else is interested in your GIG i am sure he wants the commission out of it. I suggest you to not work with him, you never know “What if he gives you a bad rating”? His only intention is to get commission.

They are not going to share your gig within fiver or any social network. They are asking to share your gig information in some other platform like fiver.

I don’t think they are asking for free work. I think they just want to put your portfolio on their website so their clients can see your work. They need your permission for this, that’s why they are asking. They would probably charge their clients more, and then outsource to you. Which is not that bad idea. Maybe you should check with CS if this is allowed but I can’t see why would’t be.

I don’t think they are asking for free work. I think they just want to put your portfolio on their website so their clients can see your work. They need your permission for this, that’s why they are asking. They would probably charge their clients more, and then outsource to you. Which is not that bad idea. Maybe you should check with CS if this is allowed but I can’t see why would’t be.

Fiver will not allow this as that website is a competitor of fiver.

Archived