What is a 'Fiverr's Choice Order'?

zerlina84

Question

I have searched the forum and could only find 2 topics relating to this, and their questions weren’t answered. So I will try my luck 😉 But moderators, feel free to delete this if necessary.

Keep in mind that I am not talking about the Fiverr’s Choice badge. I have the badge and I’ve had many “normal” orders since that.

But this week I got a message from Fiverr stating:

“X ordered your Gig as ‘Fiverr’s Choice’. Deliver outstanding work to be ‘Fiverr’s Choice’ again”

Does anyone know why this order was different?

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Oh! There’s a Fiverr’s Choice section?? I had no idea! That makes sense, thank you!

Same here, I think there is no separate section for Fiverr’s choice, we just got the badge and when someone orders that gig, that order becomes Fiverr’s choice order. I think it’s that simple. I get more and better quality enquiries since I have been Fiverr’s choice.

Same here, I think there is no separate section for Fiverr’s choice, we just got the badge and when someone orders that gig, that order becomes Fiverr’s choice order. I think it’s that simple. I get more and better quality enquiries since I have been Fiverr’s choice.

Yes, but not every order I get says it’s Fiverr’s Choice, and I still have the badge… so I don’t know :woman_shrugging: I asked CS, let’s see what they reply.

Archived