Why the seller has to suffer because of buyer's fault? :)

jamilxt

A buyer ordered with $5 on my Android Bug Fixing gig without contacting me. That’s not a problem for me at all. But, at least she should include what type of issue she is having. But, No description. Okay. Then, what about source code of the app? 🙂 Nope, she just included a wrong file. After asking so many times, there is no response from her. Is this some kind of prank?

Now, I have to cancel the order. I don’t know if she will accept it or not. But, there goes my ranking, rating on fiverr. My gig will go down on search result page, will get low completion rate. Is this really fair? 🙂

Contacted support center before cancelling the order. Maybe, because of COVID-19, they are late to reply. I got help very fast before. Really appreciate it.

But, the system is like this? we, the sellers are in bad position. Now, I had to go to ‘vacation mode’ because of fraud order. I’ve been freelancing on Fiverr with honesty since 2019. Is it what I deserve? 🙂 Is it really fair? sorry, I’m kinda depressed, it happened to me 2 months ago too, where I lost my Level 2 seller badge too. I don’t know what’s going on. Then, my completion rate was not getting up even after completing so many orders. Then, I contacted Fiverr support, they helped me to get back to the track. Then, I’ve successfully gained ‘Level 2 seller’ badge again.

Our gig doesn’t work that way. The seller needs to be specific about his/her problem, what type of issue they are facing. 😦

Archived