I can't get order when someone is not review it

webuilders

It maybe helpful for you:

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

You have to be very nice to the buyers. You have to make them think that you really deserve it.

I am very friendly with buyer provide changes untill they satisfied with final delivery but they not agree

please help me with some attractive words game to motivate buyers to review.

I am very friendly with buyer provide changes untill they satisfied with final delivery but they not agree

please help me with some attractive words game to motivate buyers to review.

Say “ It was a pleasure working with you!” or “Hopefully I can work with you again soon!” Stuff like that will make them feel good and they’ll leave a review.

Say “ It was a pleasure working with you!” or “Hopefully I can work with you again soon!” Stuff like that will make them feel good and they’ll leave a review.

yeah you are right but they might not have time to do that review and sometimes they don’t know

how to do review .

Don’t get frustrated over this
Keep working hard and be persistent
Always try to over deliver and the buyer will be compelled to leave a review
I know you are thinking that I have already done this but believe me, you have to keep going irrespective of the short term results.
Best of Luck

@guymastrion I totally agree with your comment. I think I am not sure what is worst, no having reviews, or instead of, having a bad review. I am not sure if people know all the damage is involving with a bad review. So, at least you are not having bad reviews, and that is also a good sign that you are doing a great job. Keep doing Buyer Request and delivering great gigs.
There is a luck on this, but we also need to help that luck!
Good Luck!

Archived