Buyer accidentally gave less review for my order

fxmaker

In the future, just be sure that the word “review” doesn’t even come out of your mouth (or font - in this case lol) - or inquire about a buyer’s feedback - because that can generate an immediate flag on your account. 😶

Yaayyy, finally I managed myself to get into violation of ToS​:sweat_smile::rofl:

Will they forgive the violation or will it remain permanently on my account?

Oh good! 🙂 No I think it’s stays for a month! Then they remove it - not quite sure!! So just make sure you don’t do it again, and you should be good to go!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the future, just be sure that the word “review” doesn’t even come out of your mouth (or font - in this case lol) - or inquire about a buyer’s feedback - because that can generate an immediate flag on your account. 😶

Yaayyy, finally I managed myself to get into violation of ToS​:sweat_smile::rofl:

Will they forgive the violation or will it remain permanently on my account?

@fxmaker, @socialhonor,

Warnings stay forever. Only for evaluation purposes is that they’re taken into account for a 60-day period.

Oh good! 🙂 No I think it’s stays for a month! Then they remove it - not quite sure!! So just make sure you don’t do it again, and you should be good to go!

Thank you, I won’t do it again 😁

Warnings stay forever. Only for evaluation purposes is that they’re taken into account for a 60-day period.

Thanks for the information ❤️

• 2 months later...

Archived