I don't know what to do?

joseph_2326

• First of all, I will take a bail. I am not much fluent in english, if there is any mistake please forgive me.

I started an account on fiverr last week. I heard about fiverr from a youtube channel and i just do what he was said. Today I was confused and depressed, because of not getting a good order and promotion for my gig. I don’t know what to do with my fiverr account. Why should I say these to you all, to know about the situation of all the sellers at this stage. So, all of you please tell about your experience. Sometimes, it will help me.

• First of all, I will take a bail. I am not much fluent in english, if there is any mistake please forgive me.

I started an account on fiverr last week. I heard about fiverr from a youtube channel and i just do what he was said. Today I was confused and depressed, because of not getting a good order and promotion for my gig. I don’t know what to do with my fiverr account. Why should I say these to you all, to know about the situation of all the sellers at this stage. So, all of you please tell about your experience. Sometimes, it will help me.

I started an account on fiverr last week.

Your situation isn’t uncommon. Some sellers waited months to receive an order.

Also, keep in mind we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. Now more than ever, it’s unreasonable to expect instant success.

I started an account on fiverr last week.

Your situation isn’t uncommon. Some sellers waited months to receive an order.

Also, keep in mind we’re in the middle of a global pandemic. Now more than ever, it’s unreasonable to expect instant success.

yes! i am agreeing with your feedback and thank you.

You’re welcome! Hopefully you’ll get good luck soon.

While you have a little spare time, you might want to learn more about Fiverr. There’s some great advice on the forum and the main site. Some of this advice has been shared by very successful sellers.

This free course is also worth checking out. It’s full of tips. You’ll even get a certificate on your profile once you’ve completed it.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
442082697_bOJRrFblROia0TSNQ3jS_ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg20284429.jpg.2d0b160eb68dd21632cddaec965ea69a.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

You’re welcome! Hopefully you’ll get good luck soon.

While you have a little spare time, you might want to learn more about Fiverr. There’s some great advice on the forum and the main site. Some of this advice has been shared by very successful sellers.

This free course is also worth checking out. It’s full of tips. You’ll even get a certificate on your profile once you’ve completed it.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr
0156002a93a7741b0bc38ccf0ba16b43bb1d6fde.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

thank you, this is one of the great advice.

This is very common for most New Sellers on Fiverr. I was like in your situation too when I created my account. I started my account late January this year and got an order only late February I’m so excited then orders come after orders.

While you have spare time, you can watch Fiverr videos and other helpful materials.

Welcome to the Fiverr. I am also beginner in Fiverr. So that i have too this things, how to work out through fiverr. and i used youtube and gaining much knowledge about ‘how to promtion gigs of fiverr’. You might take the youtube tips and take fiverr classes for your upgrades. And i am not well in english. if i have any mistake, please forgive me
Thank you

This is very common for most New Sellers on Fiverr. I was like in your situation too when I created my account. I started my account late January this year and got an order only late February I’m so excited then orders come after orders.

While you have spare time, you can watch Fiverr videos and other helpful materials.

Thank you, i got some motivation from your message.

Welcome to the Fiverr. I am also beginner in Fiverr. So that i have too this things, how to work out through fiverr. and i used youtube and gaining much knowledge about ‘how to promtion gigs of fiverr’. You might take the youtube tips and take fiverr classes for your upgrades. And i am not well in english. if i have any mistake, please forgive me

Thank you

sure, In fact, we are in one same track 😀

Archived