Can i deactivate my account and create new one?

naim_kst

Hi,
Everyone, how are you? I need a suggestion I was seller two in fiver. My first-time Fiverr journey was really good. When I get the seller 2 labels then after my gig falling ranking down. I trying really hard to rank my gig or increase my gig impression but it’s not working anymore.

I already contact support but no good result for me. I know it depends on my gig performance. I already change my all gig information preview images, gig title, description meta tags everything but not working.

But the interesting thing is my friend has a Fiverr account and he was new so I helped him to create a gig and now his gig performance is really good!!

So I suffer this king of problem 1.5 years already but no improve my gig impression or ranking. So please anybody give me a suggestion can I remove this old account and create new one? or what can I do now please anybody suggests to me it will be really helpful for me.

Note: I have 105 Reviews and in my Fiverr account.

Thank you

How new is your friend? All new account get a temporary boost, but it doesn’t last. Having longevity is probably better.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

How new is your friend? All new account get a temporary boost, but it doesn’t last. Having longevity is probably better.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Thank you so much 🙂

Archived