Customer suddenly want to cancel and threat to report

umerzunair887

Hi seniors,

Hope you are fine.
Recently one of my client order me on web tempalate gig.
he said i need e commerce template suddenly
before 4 hours of deadline when my designs were done
i said “Also, just wanted to stress that I do not have an e-commerce website. Just a reminder.”
I submitted order.
i start asking its copied form internet etc.
and not accepting dispute and threat to report me.
Is it serious problem or what i need to do???

regard’s
Umer

Hi seniors,

Hope you are fine.

Recently one of my client order me on web tempalate gig.

he said i need e commerce template suddenly

before 4 hours of deadline when my designs were done

i said “Also, just wanted to stress that I do not have an e-commerce website. Just a reminder.”

I submitted order.

and not accepting dispute and threat to report me.

Is it serious problem or what i need to do???

regard’s

Umer

Did you ask your client if it’s copied from the internet or your client accused you from stealing the template from the internet.

If you indeed copied it or used a template that you didn’t create then if your buyer will go to CS you are risking of loosing your account as stealing is not allowed on fiverr. All work need to be original

I assume you used a template you got on the internet. I don’t know if you advertised in your gig to do that or make an original one so that affects it. I don’t know why he would threaten that and not just do it.

You mention “not accepting dispute” so it’s not possible to fully comprehend what happened here. Your communication is not good.

Did you ask your client if it’s copied from the internet or your client accused you from stealing the template from the internet.

If you indeed copied it or used a template that you didn’t create then if your buyer will go to CS you are risking of loosing your account as stealing is not allowed on fiverr. All work need to be original

Thanks dear.

I contacted CS and they resolved the problem.

Basically i did by my own the whole design and buyer was keep saying no its copies and was sending some website link.

So i just asked CS to simply cancel this order.

I assume you used a template you got on the internet. I don’t know if you advertised in your gig to do that or make an original one so that affects it. I don’t know why he would threaten that and not just do it.

You mention “not accepting dispute” so it’s not possible to fully comprehend what happened here. Your communication is not good.

CS resolved that problem dear.

🙂

Archived