How to remove negative impact on client satisfaction?

jannatunferdous

Question

Hi everyone,

I'm always looking for ways to improve my client satisfaction on Fiverr. If I've ever fallen short in the past, I'd appreciate any tips on how to win back client trust and ensure future projects are successful.

Do any experienced freelancers have advice on addressing past issues and exceeding client expectations moving forward?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, jannatunferdous said:

Hi everyone,

I'm always looking for ways to improve my client satisfaction on Fiverr. If I've ever fallen short in the past, I'd appreciate any tips on how to win back client trust and ensure future projects are successful.

Do any experienced freelancers have advice on addressing past issues and exceeding client expectations moving forward?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

That depends on the specific areas you want to improve. "Client satisfaction" is quite broad.

You need to conduct what I call a self-review. When  you run your own business, you don't have a boss to do a performance review for you, so you have to do it yourself. 

Examine your recent deliveries and scrutinize every step of the order process, from your first interaction with the buyer to the final delivery and any revisions.

Compare your services to the best in the business. Think about potential improvements, like your communication methods, how well you grasped the client's needs before beginning the project (misunderstandings often lead to low satisfaction rates and negative reviews), the need for order extensions, the frequency of revisions, and whether there was anything you could have done differently to streamline the process for the buyer.

Maybe the quality of your deliveries isn't matching what you promise, or perhaps there’s room to exceed expectations and truly impress your clients by over-delivering?

As I said, this is quite general since I'm not sure which areas you feel need improvement. But these are aspects you could consider as you perform a detailed and honest self-review of your performance.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, smashradio said:

Hi there,

That depends on the specific areas you want to improve. "Client satisfaction" is quite broad.

You need to conduct what I call a self-review. When  you run your own business, you don't have a boss to do a performance review for you, so you have to do it yourself. 

Examine your recent deliveries and scrutinize every step of the order process, from your first interaction with the buyer to the final delivery and any revisions.

Compare your services to the best in the business. Think about potential improvements, like your communication methods, how well you grasped the client's needs before beginning the project (misunderstandings often lead to low satisfaction rates and negative reviews), the need for order extensions, the frequency of revisions, and whether there was anything you could have done differently to streamline the process for the buyer.

Maybe the quality of your deliveries isn't matching what you promise, or perhaps there’s room to exceed expectations and truly impress your clients by over-delivering?

As I said, this is quite general since I'm not sure which areas you feel need improvement. But these are aspects you could consider as you perform a detailed and honest self-review of your performance.

Thank you for your insightful response, Smashradio. I appreciate the suggestion of conducting a self-review to identify areas for improvement. I'll focus on refining my communication, understanding client needs better, and striving to exceed expectations in future projects. Your advice is invaluable.

• Like 3