I need a suggestion!

Guest genway

Your job is to deliver your service, it’s up to buyer to give you review or not. Do not insist your buyer to leave a review.

I will never to that with buyers but I wanting to know that is there other way to do that… Thank You

Hi genway ,

Do me a favor regard fiverr gig, in profession I’m a graphic designer(master to make ingenious logos).Give me few buyers to promote my gig.I saw your profile before replying you so,please think about also

As like you, I’m also new in Fiverr market but in the past, I worked really hard for my skills. I really don’t know how Fiverr buying and selling work. I insure myself I will never let down myself as you also. Let your workflow and get skilled more, you will get orders soon.

Alright ,so you are also new user like me.No issue dear about but can we start work together.as you are new in fiverr market I’m also so,can we

Sorry to say upadhyayjay1, you are going against Fiverr Policy.

Do not ask for reviews, feedback, give me value for my service. to find out why read this ⬇️

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. image.png.0a5591ec0ba0aaf4df70cdd316675adc.pngThis link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback Note Amy said it should be of the buyer…

Do not ask for reviews, feedback, give me value for my service. to find out why read this ⬇️

To put the issue of asking/hinting for reviews to rest. sleeping_bed I wrote to CS to ask if we are allowed to ask for nonspecific reviews. I told them that it was a source of controversy on the Forum and that we would appreciate knowing the truth of the matter and that I planned to post the answer here. Here is the email I received. [image.png]This link is to the article on feedback that Amy mentions. Note Amy said it should be of the buyer…

Thank You, vickiespencer.

Can I send the buyer this message (If you like our service, please give us your feedback!) after completing the Order?

Can I send the buyer this massage

You mean “message”, not “massage”. “Massage” is defined as “the rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body with the hands, especially to relieve tension or pain.” You don’t do that on Fiverr, for obvious reasons.

( If you like our service, please give us your feedback! )

If you do that, you risk an account warning.

But how to do that with alternative way?

There’s no alternative way. No matter how you word it, asking for feedback, review, (or “value for your service” as @newplus_design suggested) isn’t allowed.

You mean “message”, not “massage”. “Massage” is defined as “the rubbing and kneading of muscles and joints of the body with the hands, especially to relieve tension or pain.” You don’t do that on Fiverr, for obvious reasons.

There’s no alternative way. No matter how you word it, asking for feedback, review, (or “value for your service” as @newplus_design suggested) isn’t allowed.

Heee. I thought that is correct. Oh. Now I got it. Thank you @catwriter 😆

Ha ha ha… 😂 that’s really funny. Shame on me… Although, that is out of the world! @catwriter

Heee… Also, that is a tip. I am not asking for a review. However, thank you. I never do that. If the buyer does not gives a review. I send sad emoji. 😁Thank you @vickiespencer

If the buyer does not gives a review. I send sad emoji

Are you saying that if a buyer does not leave a review that you message them with a 🙁 sad emoji?

If the buyer does not gives a review. I send sad emoji

Are you saying that if a buyer does not leave a review that you message them with a 🙁 sad emoji?

Hee. That’s kidding. I never do that. Also, that is buyers choice 😀

Archived