Don't do it! .... You Have Been Warned!

lloydsolutions

I posted my first gig and am getting Denied because failed to pass review. I posted about helping people with a heist to get them money on GTA on PS4. Put a random picture up related to the game - first try was a picture of screenshot from my gameplay. Then I tried a pic from google images with the logo… I don’t know what is the reason that it keeps getting denied. What could I be doing wrong??

Thanks in advance!

Ashton

If you want specific help you just need to create your own topic.

free copyright music

Wait, do you mean free music that’s copyrighted, or copyright-free music? There’s a big difference and yes the first will get you in trouble.

@imagination7413

There’re a lot on youtube channels tittle’s free copyright music, maybe you can check for a while and then please let me know if it’s safe for commercial use? Do I have to pay for using it on my gig?

• 6 months later...

If you try to avoid the rules of Fiverr, why would you be on Fiverr? It’s not fair that a company facilitates a platform for you and me to benefit work and people only try to think of themselves (i need money, i need work, i need this… i need that). Just respect the rules, be authentic and you will notice your FIverr gigs will do better.

Most people complain because they don’t read or don’t follow up in the correct way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Lena locked this topic

Archived