I'm struggling with sales here

jamayalt

Hello wonderful community of Fiverr! I’m kind of new, or not. I’ve been here on and off and I’m struggling everyday to find a gig here. I have tried, changing my gig thumbs and prices but nothing seems to be working.

Am I missing something or if there are any insights that I must look at?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best,
Jamayal

Oh dang! that’s a game changer. Thank you so much. I’ll give it a try. It says 10 offers left today. How many does one get everyday?

How many does one get everyday?

It depends on your level.

But if you are curious you can read this forum 😉 we discussed many times all theories, possibilities, requirements and many more things about buyer requests

Oh dang! that’s a game changer. Thank you so much. I’ll give it a try. It says 10 offers left today. How many does one get everyday?

@jamayalt as you are a new seller you can get daily 10 buyer requests But it will be increased when you get your level as level one seller or two-level seller. But always remember you should send your buyer request in a proper way . Otherwise, you can not get a good result.

@jamayalt as you are a new seller you can get daily 10 buyer requests But it will be increased when you get your level as level one seller or two-level seller. But always remember you should send your buyer request in a proper way . Otherwise, you can not get a good result.

Is there any example of a good versus bad buyer request?

So, what’s the remedy? and what’s the real use of buyer requests to new people?

The real use comes if one knows how to send a good pitch and gets buyer requests. It comes in later in one’s seller journey and really isn’t the best way to get order for new sellers (in my opinion). I was merely answering your questions.

Your gigs look pretty polished, though I would take your insta out of the bio just to be safe.

What I did when I was a new seller was just wait. I got my first order about a month after. I do have a friend who wasn’t so lucky and waited over a year to get her first order, but now she’s a level two seller, so it doesn’t matter much anymore.

The real use comes if one knows how to send a good pitch and gets buyer requests. It comes in later in one’s seller journey and really isn’t the best way to get order for new sellers (in my opinion). I was merely answering your questions.

Your gigs look pretty polished, though I would take your insta out of the bio just to be safe.

What I did when I was a new seller was just wait. I got my first order about a month after. I do have a friend who wasn’t so lucky and waited over a year to get her first order, but now she’s a level two seller, so it doesn’t matter much anymore.

That makes sense, so there’s no method to madness of getting the first gig. It may present itself when it’s supposed to I guess?

Thanks for your comments on the gig, appreciate it. I have further taken out my instagram from my bio like you mentioned.

Thanks once again.

Best,

Jamayal

Archived