I'm struggling with sales here

jamayalt

Hello wonderful community of Fiverr! I’m kind of new, or not. I’ve been here on and off and I’m struggling everyday to find a gig here. I have tried, changing my gig thumbs and prices but nothing seems to be working.

Am I missing something or if there are any insights that I must look at?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best,

Jamayal

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thanks guys, the community is wonderful here!

The real use comes if one knows how to send a good pitch and gets buyer requests. It comes in later in one’s seller journey and really isn’t the best way to get order for new sellers (in my opinion). I was merely answering your questions.

Your gigs look pretty polished, though I would take your insta out of the bio just to be safe.

What I did when I was a new seller was just wait. I got my first order about a month after. I do have a friend who wasn’t so lucky and waited over a year to get her first order, but now she’s a level two seller, so it doesn’t matter much anymore.

all of a sudden, I can see buyer requests. 😃

Past 3 months I was like the same but you won’t believe it I worked my ___ off stayed up for many night to be on the front page. Success and money never comes the easy way. When people were enjoying the new year I was completing my orders.

dang bro. your story is like steve job’s 😛

Archived