Withdraw earnings from fiver to my local bank account in Nigeria

inkrebel

You’re a Nigerian too? Thank you for replying. I guess you have the experience I need. Did you have up to $200 before you made your first withdrawal?

Yea it is Idera. It is not easy to the first 200 the first time you are starting out. But you just have to keep pushing, looking for better way of doing what you are doing, creating as many gig as possible even if it is same type of services but you have to use diff gig description. You can also research other services around your niche you can offer.

It is a journey of lots of trial and error. That road many don’t want to travel. But if you keep at it, it will pay off I believe

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Yea and Paypal is not usually an option if you are a Nigerian in Nigeria as recieving of fund is not allowed for us unless you are using a business paypal account

My only misgiving against payoneer is the terribly low exchange rate they are using. Usually %10 less than official market. That is rediculous buh I doubt we really have an other legit option

10% less?? Wow! That’s low :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

• Like 18
  • Up 1

Yea it is Idera. It is not easy to the first 200 the first time you are starting out. But you just have to keep pushing, looking for better way of doing what you are doing, creating as many gig as possible even if it is same type of services but you have to use diff gig description. You can also research other services around your niche you can offer.

It is a journey of lots of trial and error. That road many don’t want to travel. But if you keep at it, it will pay off I believe

Yeah… I agree with you. Thank you very much Tony. You really helped in motivating me.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys for this discussion. I am just starting out on Fiverr from Nigeria and I was wondering how to go about withdrawing earned funds to Nigerian account knowing how Paypal treats us here.

If I got it correctly, the way out is:

1. set up payooner account as a Nigerian.

2. link my Nigerian local bank account to Payooner,

3. While withdrawing fund from Fiverr, use Bank Deposit option on Fiverr to enable me link my Payooner account with Fiverr.

4. That way the money ought to go straight to my local bank account.

5. If for any reason the money lodges in my payooner account, from payooner I should initiate deposit into my local bank, Charges applies. And usually takes 3-5 working days to arrive at local account.

Hope I got it correctly. Anything I am missing please?

Good afternoon. I’m new freelancer on fiverr and I’ve spent the last few weeks wondering how to link my bank account to the platform. I’m heard of payoneer and decided, after reading everyone’s contribution here, to try it out but I everytime I finish the question part and click on register it takes me to a blank page. I thought it was a network issue and changed networks but it didn’t improve. I thought it’s cuz I’m using a mobile phone so I used desktop mode and even went on to download the app but no difference. Please can someone help me out because I don’t know what to do anymore. Thanks.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

Good afternoon. I’m new freelancer on fiverr and I’ve spent the last few weeks wondering how to link my bank account to the platform. I’m heard of payoneer and decided, after reading everyone’s contribution here, to try it out but I everytime I finish the question part and click on register it takes me to a blank page. I thought it was a network issue and changed networks but it didn’t improve. I thought it’s cuz I’m using a mobile phone so I used desktop mode and even went on to download the app but no difference. Please can someone help me out because I don’t know what to do anymore. Thanks.

I think that might be a problem with payoneer itself, not fiverr. Take it up with Payoneer support if it continues

• Like 18
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, I have successfully created a Nigerian PayPal account and linked my card to it. So I try withdrawing funds from fiverr to PayPal since withdrawing to Payoneer or bank account from fiverr is from the range of $20upwards so I want to use PayPal as an alternative. But then, anytime I initiate withdrawal from my fiverr account, it shows successful but later on when I refresh the page. It then displays withdrawal failed and then the money I tried withdrawing is refunded. Please how can I work this out?

• Like 17
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 5:32 PM, ebosadoye said:

Hi guys, I have successfully created a Nigerian PayPal account and linked my card to it. So I try withdrawing funds from fiverr to PayPal since withdrawing to Payoneer or bank account from fiverr is from the range of $20upwards so I want to use PayPal as an alternative. But then, anytime I initiate withdrawal from my fiverr account, it shows successful but later on when I refresh the page. It then displays withdrawal failed and then the money I tried withdrawing is refunded. Please how can I work this out?

Quick question, how do you create a paypal acct in nigeria? I thought we couldn't recieve money there?

Sorry this is off topic

• Like 13
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What I can figure out from what you said is that you created a Nigerian personal PayPal account. And then tried withdrawing into it from Fiverr

It is not working because a personal PayPal account created in Nigeria doesn't RECEIVE money. You can only use it to make PAYMENT on Fiverr if you are purchasing other people's gigs.

If you want to withdraw from Fiverr as a Nigerian, living in Nigeria, with a Nigerian Fiverr account, I suggest you use payoneer. But if you don't have a dormiciliary (dollar) account with a Nigerian bank so you can withdraw in dollars, payoneer will be ripping you off with their ridiculous $/N rate

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Hi guys! Please I need help. I want to withdraw from my fiverr account directly to my domiciliary account is this possible please? If it isn't can I use someone else's Payoneer account to withdraw? I'm from Nigeria I opened a Paypal account and it was blocked right after I sent some money into it, apparently I wasn't aware Payoneer account in Nigeria had limits. Please someone help?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

No, it is not possible to withdraw to your domiciliary account directly, unless that have changed recently.

Which one was blocked, Paypal or Payoneer? You said you opened PayPal account and it was blocked?

Then open payoneer, then withdraw to your domiciliary account. Your first withdrawal must be $50 and above unless the rule have changed

• Like 5