They Disabled My Account After Purchasing

lili330033

im lili330033 on fiverr u guys disabled my account cus of this want to know why i was making accounts cus i was having problems with purchasing gigs too i thought reason was from my account from here its not my problem its your problem

i have buy today and they locked my account after i buy it they fix my problem after i make open ticket to them and now its my account gone ?

chrome_b0OhPhMeGg.png.6f08667cef1528cff148a837aeba21b5.png

You should maintain all the rules and regulations perfectly otherwise it will affect in your account.Btw you will get back your money after 90 days according to fiverr rules and regulations.

but i want to login my account i made mistake and i am sorry i thought problem was from my website 90 days i think they lie to me to they want take money ?

Please contact with customer support page, Tell them details.

i did in email they not reply to me and they said i will get my money back on 90 days which mean 3 month why did they fix my problem purchasing and then i buy and then they locked my account its look like want to punch me after buying okay is this look like a trust website?

i did in email they not reply to me and they said i will get my money back on 90 days which mean 3 month why did they fix my problem purchasing and then i buy and then they locked my account its look like want to punch me after buying okay is this look like a trust website?

You can trust fiverr and there is no fault in fiverr. But few days buyer are facing problem during buying .May be it happening for the bug and lag related issue.If you didn’t do any mistake , they will be flexible for your account.

You can trust fiverr and there is no fault in fiverr. But few days buyer are facing problem during buying .May be it happening for the bug and lag related issue.If you didn’t do any mistake , they will be flexible for your account.

i can login after 90 days too or what ?

but i want to login my account i made mistake and i am sorry i thought problem was from my website 90 days i think they lie to me to they want take money ?

i think they lie to me to they want take money ?

Fiverr is not lying to you in order to “steal your money”. You broke the rules, and Fiverr took action against your account as a result. We cannot fix things for you, we cannot unban your account, and we cannot help you access any funds in that account.

Fiverr told you to wait 90 days, so that is what you will have to do.

i think they lie to me to they want take money ?

Fiverr is not lying to you in order to “steal your money”. You broke the rules, and Fiverr took action against your account as a result. We cannot fix things for you, we cannot unban your account, and we cannot help you access any funds in that account.

Fiverr told you to wait 90 days, so that is what you will have to do.

i did not broke any rules i was trying to buy and then its give me lag and issues was also give me reapet messages its not my bad if website is have problems i thought was my account problem so i make another account to buy but showing same message and then they fix it then they let me buy then they disabled my account its not my bad

i did not broke any rules i was trying to buy and then its give me lag and issues was also give me reapet messages its not my bad if website is have problems i thought was my account problem so i make another account to buy but showing same message and then they fix it then they let me buy then they disabled my account its not my bad

so i make another account to buy but showing same message and then they fix it then they let me buy then they disabled my account its not my bad

Do you have multiple accounts? It’s against the ToS to have more than one account.

so i make another account to buy but showing same message and then they fix it then they let me buy then they disabled my account its not my bad

Do you have multiple accounts? It’s against the ToS to have more than one account.

yes cus was not let me buy anything i was getting issues i thought problem was my account then i try to get new account was getting same issues

its not my bad if website is have problems i thought was my account problem so i make another account to buy but showing same message

It is unwise to blame the Fiverr website for your ban. YOU were at fault, not the website. YOU created a second account, which is undeniably against the rules, and you were banned because of it. There is never a good reason to break the rules and create additional accounts.

Archived