Still can't believe it, but I am a Top Rated Seller!

queenmercedes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrates! do you share with me about your experience,how I can prove myself in Fiverr?I have no idea ,and even I don’t get any order.

@arifashoma If you have the kind of talent she does, as well as the other skills needed, then you too deserve to be top rated. Anyone who sees the gigs and creativity of this artist will see at once why she deserves TRS. This is the way you prove yourself. With some genuine talent and good gigs.

Congrates! do you share with me about your experience,how I can prove myself in Fiverr?I have no idea ,and even I don’t get any order.

Thank you!

Well, it took 2 years to get all the standarts to be nominated. To be honest, I didn’t do much in promoting myself, I just patiently waited for the orders, did my best in communicating with the customers (as an artist, I suggest staged work and weekly updates. My buyers always know what’s happening and they can ask for changes starting from the draft image - it saves a lot of time and nerves for both sides). And as for orders - there are super active months (all the summer was absolutely crazy, I had to work 10-12 hours a day!) and non-active months (like now, for example. I don’t have absolutely ANY orders for three weeks. September and beginning of October weren’t really active last year too, so I just concentrate on my personal projects).

So, in general - do your best and wait for the orders. You can check “Buyers Requests” section as well - sometimes I get nice projects there.

You can do it! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Also, to all new sellers - a bit of motivation as well.

TRS won’t make you high-popular. After I got the status, my sales went down dramatically and September 2019 was the worst month for all the years of my work on Fiverr. Also, I still don’t get much orders, so I’m not really sure if October is going to be better. Maybe it’s just not my time to shine according to mysterious Fiverr algorithm, since I have only like 300-400 impressions per day, which is extremely low.

By telling you this, I just want to add - status and level usually mean nothing if we are speaking about amount of sales. All you can do - be attentive to each and every customer. You should not only love what you do, but also love each and every project you’re taking part in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived