Gig click 84 ! not getting any buyer massage and any order!

timir69

I cringe every time I see the advice to post on social media for the following well explainded reason.

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

advertise your gig as much as you can share it on your IG, facebook, twitter or any ther social platform you use, sent buyer request try to update your gig keyword/descriptions

Posting frequently doesn’t mean a higher chance of a sale and it only annoys people. This isn’t how social media selling works and I don’t know why people give advice on things they don’t understand.

This kind of advice is the reason why unprofessional Fiverr sellers who follow me are just Tweeting their gig 100% of the time. It makes them look desperate and sketchy and it does not target their audience, make a case for their business or get sales. I would never buy their gig because of this impression they leave on me.

Organic social media CAN help get sales. Posting your gig often and doing nothing else does not.

Posting frequently doesn’t mean a higher chance of a sale and it only annoys people. This isn’t how social media selling works and I don’t know why people give advice on things they don’t understand.

This kind of advice is the reason why unprofessional Fiverr sellers who follow me are just Tweeting their gig 100% of the time. It makes them look desperate and sketchy and it does not target their audience, make a case for their business or get sales. I would never buy their gig because of this impression they leave on me.

Organic social media CAN help get sales. Posting your gig often and doing nothing else does not.

I advertise my gig on insta/fb/twitter/yt with short video simples and it actually helps! if this can work for then maybe it can work for others.

Haha no I didn’t but I am not surprised.

Unprofessional Fiverr sellers follow me on Twitter and they all do the same things. 100% of their Tweets are just their gig links with a poorly written CTA and like 10 hashtags. These forum posts probably prompt this kind of behavior.

Yes I also notice that . Personally I dislike them .

Archived