Gig click 84 ! not getting any buyer massage and any order!

timir69

always do marketing in social media platform and daily send 10 buyer request to get more order .

No thats not solution … I saying that my gig view and click is good but not getting any buyer … also i have changed my gig description several time…

No thats not solution … I saying that my gig view and click is good but not getting any buyer … also i have changed my gig description several time…

How long did it take to create your Fiverr account and how long ago you created it in your account and where you marketed it and did well

I am actually confused too, cause I got 345 views in the last 30 days, and I got only a single order. It even feels like those view numbers are fake.

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

image You can also suggest my (—) gig is not getting order

I guess you just completed your first order. You’re lucky. I got my first order in 3 months. Let me tell you something. Listen, no excuses and correct yourself. You stole your gig images from somewhere. Delete them immediatelly and replace them with yours. Either you may get banned.

I am actually confused too, cause I got 345 views in the last 30 days, and I got only a single order. It even feels like those view numbers are fake.

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

thank u for the tips…

Are you going to create a similar topic every 4 days?

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/can-any-one-tell-me-whats-wrong-with-my-gig-and-profile/

EDIT: Also, according to your profile, your latest delivery was 4 hours ago, so you are getting orders.

No actually I got these 1-2 order by sending buyer request but its really hard to get order from buyer request so many seller send buyer request at a time.

No actually I got these 1-2 order by sending buyer request but its really hard to get order from buyer request so many seller send buyer request at a time.

I got these 1-2 order by sending buyer request

It’s still getting orders.

I m trying to get help

You can use one of your old topics (you have several topics asking for help), you don’t have to spam the forum constantly asking the same question (not getting sales).

I m trying to get help

You can use one of your old topics (you have several topics asking for help), you don’t have to spam the forum constantly asking the same question (not getting sales).

Well I thought there is same problem with different issue. I was trying to find where is actual problem.

So should I delete all of this topic?

As my experience social media can give visitor. But for work buyer request is best way. But your gig and description should be attractive. At the time of writing no need hurry, Give your experience then write about how you will do his work. I think buyer will be satisfied for order.

I m trying to get help

He is not asking exactly why he’s not getting orders. He is asking why he’s not getting orders for the view count he has. It’s different and makes sense to me too.

always do marketing in social media platform and daily send 10 buyer request to get more order .

Stop telling people to do to that. Only respond to buyer requests when you are a good fit and make a tailored case to the buyer. When you have no Level, you don’t have enough Requests to pitch 10 qualified responses per day.

It isn’t the volume of responses that gets sales. It is the quality and suitability that get sales. Focus on sending tailored responses.

And social media campaigns only get leads if you know what you are doing. You don’t get sales just by posting your gig page and telling people to buy it. It doesn’t happen.

Stop telling people to do to that. Only respond to buyer requests when you are a good fit and make a tailored case to the buyer. When you have no Level, you don’t have enough Requests to pitch 10 qualified responses per day.

It isn’t the volume of responses that gets sales. It is the quality and suitability that get sales. Focus on sending tailored responses.

And social media campaigns only get leads if you know what you are doing. You don’t get sales just by posting your gig page and telling people to buy it. It doesn’t happen.

Have you noticed that you’re talking to someone with no sales, and with a stolen profile photo (now removed), gig descriptions, and gig images?

Have you noticed that you’re talking to someone with no sales, and with a stolen profile photo (now removed), gig descriptions, and gig images?

Haha no I didn’t but I am not surprised.

Unprofessional Fiverr sellers follow me on Twitter and they all do the same things. 100% of their Tweets are just their gig links with a poorly written CTA and like 10 hashtags. These forum posts probably prompt this kind of behavior.

Archived