Gig Audio quality is bad

jmagnum

I recently posted my first gig. I immediately noticed that the audio quality for my 3 audio files are really bad. Is that just a feature of this website or is there a way to fix it?

I recently posted my first gig. I immediately noticed that the audio quality for my 3 audio files are really bad. Is that just a feature of this website or is there a way to fix it?

Is there a way to upload a file (say, Google Drive via a share/download link, maybe?) in addition to uploading it directly through the Fiverr site? That’s what I’d do.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi guys, I just uploaded my new demo reel, but it sounds so noisy, creaky, and my voice sounds so different, I think that we need to ask Fiverr engineers to fix this bug/problem! For voice over artist the quality of sound is very important, it must be top notch!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi!

I am newbie here, but also was surprised of sound quality, after posting my first gig. After uploading audio looses all high frequencies and sounds blur and muddy. Support said that did not have any complains about that, and after I show them this thread they said that will forward my message to the developers team. Hope, this will change something.

Archived