I transferred my Fund to Payonner via Bank transfer but it's pending on Payoneer

designfolk

• 10 months later...

did you get your money on payoneer ?

Yes I did. It was basically problem of my payoneer account. When you open an account on payonner they demand some verification like National ID etc. I did submitted all my documents to the payonner but they didn’t approved my documents. Meanwhile I transferred my fund Fiverr to payonner. As my account was not actually completed because of documents verification that’s why my fund was pending somewhere in between Fiverr and Payonner. When I realized they didn’t approved my documents then I contact to Payonner support team afterwards they approved my documents. In next day I got my payments. Let me know what kind of problem exactly you’re facing.

Yes I did. It was basically problem of my payoneer account. When you open an account on payonner they demand some verification like National ID etc. I did submitted all my documents to the payonner but they didn’t approved my documents. Meanwhile I transferred my fund Fiverr to payonner. As my account was not actually completed because of documents verification that’s why my fund was pending somewhere in between Fiverr and Payonner. When I realized they didn’t approved my documents then I contact to Payonner support team afterwards they approved my documents. In next day I got my payments. Let me know what kind of problem exactly you’re facing.

thank you so much ! i sent my national id 1 week ago and it show submitted ! and i contact payoneer support 2 days ago and still waiting 😕

thank you so much ! i sent my national id 1 week ago and it show submitted ! and i contact payoneer support 2 days ago and still waiting 😕

Payonner support team is bit of slow. So try to communicate again and again. Submitted means it’s not approved yet. If any assistance needed feel free to communicate again.

Thanks!

Archived