I transferred my Fund to Payonner via Bank transfer but it's pending on Payoneer

designfolk

• 10 months later...

did you get your money on payoneer ?

Yes I did. It was basically problem of my payoneer account. When you open an account on payonner they demand some verification like National ID etc. I did submitted all my documents to the payonner but they didn’t approved my documents. Meanwhile I transferred my fund Fiverr to payonner. As my account was not actually completed because of documents verification that’s why my fund was pending somewhere in between Fiverr and Payonner. When I realized they didn’t approved my documents then I contact to Payonner support team afterwards they approved my documents. In next day I got my payments. Let me know what kind of problem exactly you’re facing.

• Like 2

Yes I did. It was basically problem of my payoneer account. When you open an account on payonner they demand some verification like National ID etc. I did submitted all my documents to the payonner but they didn’t approved my documents. Meanwhile I transferred my fund Fiverr to payonner. As my account was not actually completed because of documents verification that’s why my fund was pending somewhere in between Fiverr and Payonner. When I realized they didn’t approved my documents then I contact to Payonner support team afterwards they approved my documents. In next day I got my payments. Let me know what kind of problem exactly you’re facing.

thank you so much ! i sent my national id 1 week ago and it show submitted ! and i contact payoneer support 2 days ago and still waiting 😕

thank you so much ! i sent my national id 1 week ago and it show submitted ! and i contact payoneer support 2 days ago and still waiting 😕

Payonner support team is bit of slow. So try to communicate again and again. Submitted means it’s not approved yet. If any assistance needed feel free to communicate again.

Thanks!

• Like 1