How can i right gig discriptions?

afzalraza573

hello my name is Afzal and i am expert in graphic design i have working on fiverr from last 2 months i have tried all the things but i am unable to get my first order please guide me and also check my gig logo design

i have tried all the things

Have you tried writing your own gig descriptions instead of plagiarizing what others have written?

When buyers see plagiarized content, they will think that you might try to sell them stolen design, too, and look for someone else.

i have tried all the things

Have you tried writing your own gig descriptions instead of plagiarizing what others have written?

When buyers see plagiarized content, they will think that you might try to sell them stolen design, too, and look for someone else.

thank you so much for your kind suggestion

You could improve your use of English. Your Gig description isn’t easy to read.

Have you heard of the free app called Grammarly? It’s not perfect, but it does a decent job of tidying up English text. You could give it a go and see how you get on.

A well formatted, grammatically-correct Gig description will make you look very professional. 🙂

You could improve your use of English. Your Gig description isn’t easy to read.

Have you heard of the free app called Grammarly? It’s not perfect, but it does a decent job of tidying up English text. You could give it a go and see how you get on.

A well formatted, grammatically-correct Gig description will make you look very professional. 🙂

thank you so much for kind word

Archived