Payoneer account linked to a banned Fiverr account

godspeed247

Hello,

What happens to the Payoneer account linked to a banned Fiverr account? Can it be used by someone else, say, one’s spouse?

Thank you.

Can it be used by someone else, say, one’s spouse?

No. That would fraud The persons spouse would have to open their own Payoneer account.

Guest wordpresslisan

Can it be used by someone else, say, one’s spouse?

No. That would fraud The persons spouse would have to open their own Payoneer account.

@cyaxrex sorry bro you can’t add it another account. but you can try support for removing your payoneer account to fiverr

@cyaxrex sorry bro you can’t add it another account. but you can try support for removing your payoneer account to fiverr

sorry bro you can’t add it another account.

@cyaxrex, i think you cannot, but you should contact customer support and ask them , maybe they will come up with a solution…

As I stated in my reply to the OP, I am well aware this would constitute fraud. - And that is why I am not the one who needs advice regarding this situation. 😉

Thanks anyway, though.

sorry bro you can’t add it another account.

@cyaxrex, i think you cannot, but you should contact customer support and ask them , maybe they will come up with a solution…

As I stated in my reply to the OP, I am well aware this would constitute fraud. - And that is why I am not the one who needs advice regarding this situation. 😉

Thanks anyway, though.

@cyaxrex , i think you were here to just confirm that its not goona work 😃

Archived