How do I get the First buyer?

rimon_32

Hi @rimon_32 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Like 3

• Lena locked this topic

Hey @rimon_32 

Impressions are the number of times your Gig appeared in Fiverr's thumbnails (i.e., on the homepage, category/subcategory page, search, and user page). 

Please follow this link if you would like to learn more about Gig statistics.

Thank you. 

• Like 6

Gig does not appear in the search option, what is the reason?
I am looking at all the pages
But with the keyword, my gig can't be seen on any page, what is the reason?

• Like 3

If you're not seeing your gig when you search with keywords, there are a few things to check. Make sure your keywords match what buyers are looking for. Also, consider if there are lots of similar gigs pushing yours down. Check if your gig title, description, and tags have the right keywords. If your gig is new, it might take time to show up. Good ratings and completing jobs can help. Fiverr sometimes changes how gigs appear in searches, and where they appear can depend on the user's location. If you've tried these things and still can't find your gig, ask Fiverr for help.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, limon158041 said:

If you're not seeing your gig when you search with keywords, there are a few things to check. Make sure your keywords match what buyers are looking for. Also, consider if there are lots of similar gigs pushing yours down. Check if your gig title, description, and tags have the right keywords. If your gig is new, it might take time to show up. Good ratings and completing jobs can help. Fiverr sometimes changes how gigs appear in searches, and where they appear can depend on the user's location. If you've tried these things and still can't find your gig, ask Fiverr for help.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

• Like 3

Hey there @rimon_32 

Starting something new is always challenging. It can feel overwhelming and difficult to get the ball rolling but don't let that discourage you. Allow me to provide you with a few pointers that can be helpful to you. If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 6

• Lena locked this topic