Hi friends i am new on fiverr . i want to learn video edting in hindi please guide me

dataworker24

Hi friends i am new on fiverr . i want to learn video edting in hindi please guide me

Hi friends i am new on fiverr

Welcome to the fiverr forum…

Best Wishes For You .

i want to learn video edting in hindi please guide me

I do not want to say anything. 😷

If you don’t know how to do something, then it is unwise to try to sell that as a service here on Fiverr. Select skills that you already have, and offer those skills in your gigs.

Guest digital_fusion

Hi friends i am new on fiverr .

Welcome to the forum

However you can take courses from fiverr “learn” which is great for boosting your profile and skillset also.

This reminds me, I need to learn accounting in Esperanto. Can somebody please guide me? Or pray? 🙏

I’m sorry, but this thought process and it’s recurrence completely mystifies me.

This reminds me, I need to learn accounting in Esperanto. Can somebody please guide me? Or pray? 🙏

I’m sorry, but this thought process and it’s recurrence completely mystifies me.

This reminds me, I need to learn accounting in Esperanto. Can somebody please guide me? Or pray?

I’ll help. Although, do I have to pray in Esperanto? Because, well, my Esperanto prayers aren’t so good these days. Perhaps I shouldn’t have spent so much time praying in Klingon.

Archived