I Reported Plagiarism and Fiverr Took Down My Gig

I had a gig that’s been doing great over the past week with hundreds of dollars in sales. After scrolling through other gigs, I found some seller that had copy & my pasted my gig word-for-word and added some broken English below it for originality.

I decided to report it as it seemed like the right thing to do. BIG MISTAKE. Fiverr deleted my gig instead and customer support is ignoring me.

This is the reason why my gig was deleted: “Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings. For more information, see: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/copyright-and-intellectual-property-rights

So far, customer support is just giving me copy & pasted answers. I guess there’s no reason to report cheaters on Fiverr.

Wow, could it be the person who copied your gig then falsely reported you as the initial plagiarist?

It’s possible. Now fiverr support is completely ignoring this issue and telling me that I was indeed at fault. I had the orignal listing for well over a week the this person just made the gig last-minute.

The support agent told me that I may be blocked from using customer support if I keep pressing the issue.

It’s possible. Now fiverr support is completely ignoring this issue and telling me that I was indeed at fault. I had the orignal listing for well over a week the this person just made the gig last-minute.

The support agent told me that I may be blocked from using customer support if I keep pressing the issue.

bro it’s fiverr’s land they can do anything so just relax and work hard

The problem here is the “third party TOS complaint”; the deleted Gig was
Guarantee a dofollow backlink from reddit (first result on Google for your username). This means that someone, from Reddit or from here, reported your Gig.

The problem here is the “third party TOS complaint”; the deleted Gig was

Guarantee a dofollow backlink from reddit (first result on Google for your username). This means that someone, from Reddit or from here, reported your Gig.

Good detective work. Mystery solved. It sounds like reddit did it due to violation of their TOS or plagerism.

Archived