How to avoid the Fiverr block?

sandipank

Hello, Good People.

Hope you are well!

Last day I have heard from one of my friends, Fiverr suspended his account because he shares his email id for getting access to the client website.

Honestly, sometime client come to me/seller for design website into his Godaddy, Bluehost hosting and they ask our email address for share delegate access of there hosting.

at this time what’s the next step of as a seller? can I share my email address with the client for getting his hosting access to design him website or avoid client message? you know client satisfaction is our/seller first priority. If those time I say to the client, I can’t share my email with the buyer then Fiverr will block me, then the client will anger on me/seller.

Can anyone please let me know, how do I / seller avoid blocking the Fiverr account? also, how do I confirm the client satisfaction on this subject?

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sandipan Das | Fiverr Level Two Seller

“Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Thank you! But you know last day fiverr block one of my friend account he is also LEVEL 2 Seller

Hello, Good People.

Hope you are well!

Last day I have heard from one of my friends, Fiverr suspended his account because he shares his email id for getting access to the client website.

Honestly, sometime client come to me/seller for design website into his Godaddy, Bluehost hosting and they ask our email address for share delegate access of there hosting.

at this time what’s the next step of as a seller? can I share my email address with the client for getting his hosting access to design him website or avoid client message? you know client satisfaction is our/seller first priority. If those time I say to the client, I can’t share my email with the buyer then Fiverr will block me, then the client will anger on me/seller.

Can anyone please let me know, how do I / seller avoid blocking the Fiverr account? also, how do I confirm the client satisfaction on this subject?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Sandipan Das | Fiverr Level Two Seller

you know client satisfaction is our/seller first priority

Of more importance than client satisfaction is your Fiverr account’s security (this should be your number one priority). If Fiverr bans your account, you will not even have an account to receive orders from clients and ensure their satisfaction.

If you think there’s a need for exchange of personal information (such as e-mail ID) between you and your buyer, you need to first contact Fiverr’s Customer Support and get their permission. Once you contact CS, they will decide whether or not this exchange of personal information is necessary.

IF they respond back saying you are not allowed to/do not have the permission to exchange personal information, you are not allowed to do that in the future. If you ignore what they say and continue to exchange personal information (even if it only for ensuring “client satisfaction”), your account will receive a ToS violation or ban.

IF, however, they say that they have given you the permission to exchange personal information with your buyer (for completion of the order), you will only be allowed to exchange personal information via the order page (you/your buyer are not allowed to share personal information anywhere else).

you know client satisfaction is our/seller first priority

Of more importance than client satisfaction is your Fiverr account’s security (this should be your number one priority). If Fiverr bans your account, you will not even have an account to receive orders from clients and ensure their satisfaction.

If you think there’s a need for exchange of personal information (such as e-mail ID) between you and your buyer, you need to first contact Fiverr’s Customer Support and get their permission. Once you contact CS, they will decide whether or not this exchange of personal information is necessary.

IF they respond back saying you are not allowed to/do not have the permission to exchange personal information, you are not allowed to do that in the future. If you ignore what they say and continue to exchange personal information (even if it only for ensuring “client satisfaction”), your account will receive a ToS violation or ban.

IF, however, they say that they have given you the permission to exchange personal information with your buyer (for completion of the order), you will only be allowed to exchange personal information via the order page (you/your buyer are not allowed to share personal information anywhere else).

Thank you for your kind reply

“Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Thank you so much for your kind info.

Archived