Please note: Some categories require that sellers verify their skills

fastcopywriter

Question

Thank you for the update. However, I took the test yesterday and my laptop died before I could finish the test. After powering it on, i realize it has gone and it generated a failed test result.

Have been trying to take the test again but am unable to achieve that because there are no options for that. Please how do i get past this?

I believe, if you wish to retake those tests (most of them), you’d have to wait a set period of time before doing so. If you need further clarification, it may be best to just contact Customer Support.

• Like 9

Guest amjadrasheed92

I believe, if you wish to retake those tests (most of them), you’d have to wait a set period of time before doing so. If you need further clarification, it may be best to just contact Customer Support.

I have one query today i cleared test in 2nd attempt and got 6.8 score but my gig publish option still visible would u like u to tell me why its happening with me ? TIA

I have one query today i cleared test in 2nd attempt and got 6.8 score but my gig publish option still visible would u like u to tell me why its happening with me ? TIA

If you have questions about something not working the way you think it should, please contact Customer Support. We, here on the forum, are not Customer Support.

• Like 11

I have one query today i cleared test in 2nd attempt and got 6.8 score but my gig publish option still visible would u like u to tell me why its happening with me ? plz reply

What is the gig about? What was the test about? I’ve never been tested when I create a gig, I wonder if the test score is for Fiverr to know if you’re good or not? I wonder if they use that information to put you on the first row on occasion or frequently? I do hope you contact CS, but if you answer my questions, maybe we can get to the bottom of this, or not.

• Like 8

If you have questions about something not working the way you think it should, please contact Customer Support. We, here on the forum, are not Customer Support.

You think they’re ever going to test people who create brand names? How exactly do you test for subjective things like that?

• Like 8

You think they’re ever going to test people who create brand names? How exactly do you test for subjective things like that?

Building a brand is about creativity, story, and vision. The only test for these things is success.

• Like 10

I am also wondering what is this…

On the skills test they recommend to do 3 specific tests.

I have done 2 already…

If you get to know anything… please let us know…

🙂 Thank you in advance

Hello. These tests are to make sure that you can meet user needs. For example, you need to have good English skills if you write blogs.

• Like 8

Yes, @marinapomorac. You are right. If the skills required for creating a Gig, then you must do the test and pass with a certain score (they will tell you before you do the test).

For Photoshop and Illustrator tests, fortunately, they are not required to do to create a Gig (based on my experience when I created my Social Media Design Gig). I don’t know what type of creative Gig requires Photoshop and Illustrator tests.

Have you taken any Design related skills? I can’t find where to take them.

• Like 9

I was updating one of my gig and saw this message:

Please note: Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.

I passed Photoshop Skill test but still this message appeared.

What does that mean? How do I verify my skills?

Please note: Some categories require that sellers verify their skills.

This is a standard message all of us see. It appears regardless of the tests you pass. If you’re able to update your gig, then don’t worry about the test. Besides, you already passed.

• Like 10

On 11/10/2020 at 4:24 PM, fastcopywriter said:

This is a standard message all of us see. It appears regardless of the tests you pass. If you’re able to update your gig, then don’t worry about the test. Besides, you already passed.

(If you’re able to update your gig, then don’t worry about the test.) Ha ha ha ... I know that, i have create my fiverr account before 1 month, but i can't make sure any gig yet.

When i am going to create my first gig , there was a note : some categories-require-that-sellers-verify -their skills/ .

What do you think, is it funny? 

• Like 9

I am also wondering what is this…

I have done 2 already…

🙂 Thank you in aI am also wondering what is this…

I have done 2 already…

🙂 Thank you in advanced 

• Like 5

Hello everyone, I am trying to create a gig in Design & Graphics (illustration and/or comic-cartoons) and I have come across this message, I have researched a little bit about it, but I have not been able to get passed this irritating threshold. Could someone please tell me what they did??

• Like 2