Recently i have create a new gig

shovord

This is normal so just don’t worry too much. Although sometimes a seller get the first order within the first day, we usually have to wait a few days or even few weeks. It depends on a lot of factors.
Just a remind in case you forgot, did you use 5 tags for your gig description?

This is normal so just don’t worry too much. Although sometimes a seller get the first order within the first day, we usually have to wait a few days or even few weeks. It depends on a lot of factors.

first order within the first day

I promise you, this is VERY RARE!

we usually have to wait a few days or even few weeks

Waiting is not the key, working on promoting your gig is.

• Like 2

first order within the first day

It usually takes about two days for a newly created gig to even appear in Fiverr’s search. Unless you already have a customer waiting to place an order with you before/while creating your gig, I don’t see how it is even possible to get an order in the first 2 days. :thinking:

• Like 1

yes i used. Thank You.