Constantly dropping order completion rate .. don't understand fiverr maths ?

nafeysolutions

Hi friends
Untill two months back my basic profile indices ( order cancellation rate, response rate etc ) were all at 100% … I was JUST A LITTLE short of climbing to the next leve… then…
I had two consecutive cancellations and no orders… since then…
THE Sad thing is that the order completion rate started depleting ( of its own accord ) ever since…
after two cancellations it came to 83% ( that was understandable ) …
But…
now … its slowly down to 33% …
ITS Freaking me out… I don’t understand the maths fiverr works with…
Please need advice and prayers…

To expand on what @uk1000 mentioned, just in case it makes it easier to follow, since I know this can be confusing for some people:

Fiverr’s algorithm ONLY tracks the last 60 days of sales.

If the algorithm counted only 5 days of orders, it could look something like this:

Day 1,2, and 3 you complete orders. Your completion rate would be at 100%.
On day 4, you cancel an order. Your rate drops to 75%.
On day 5, you cancel an order again. Your rate drops to 60%.
On day 6, you don’t get any orders- but because Fiverr only cares about the last 5 days, the completed order on Day 1 is no longer counted- so your rate will drop to 50%.
On Day 7, you don’t get an order, but only the last 5 days are counted (now day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.) Because you had a completed order on Day 3, but cancelled on day 4 and 5, and had no orders on day 6 and 7, you have only completed 33% of all your total orders.
On Day 8, you get no order again. Days 4-8 are the days that are counted, so your completion rate is 0% as all your orders from Day 4 were cancelled.
On Day 9, you get an order and complete it. Days 5-9 are counted. So your rate is 50% because out of the 2 orders (on Day 5, and on Day 9), you only completed 1 order.
On Day 10, you complete another order. Your rate is now 100% again! Because only days 6-10 are counted, and the two orders you got within that time were completed successfully.

This is how Fiverr’s system works, but instead of 5 days, the window is 60 days.

To expand on what @uk1000 mentioned, just in case it makes it easier to follow, since I know this can be confusing for some people:

If the algorithm counted only 5 days of orders, it could look something like this:

On day 6, you don’t get any orders- but because Fiverr only cares about the last 5 days, the completed order on Day 1 is no longer counted- so your rate will drop to 50%.

On Day 7, you don’t get an order, but only the last 5 days are counted (now day 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.) Because you had a completed order on Day 3, but cancelled on day 4 and 5, and had no orders on day 6 and 7, you have only completed 33% of all your total orders.

On Day 8, you get no order again. Days 4-8 are the days that are counted, so your completion rate is 0% as all your orders from Day 4 were cancelled.

On Day 9, you get an order and complete it. Days 5-9 are counted. So your rate is 50% because out of the 2 orders (on Day 5, and on Day 9), you only completed 1 order.

On Day 10, you complete another order. Your rate is now 100% again! Because only days 6-10 are counted, and the two orders you got within that time were completed successfully.

This is how Fiverr’s system works, but instead of 5 days, the window is 60 days.

Thankyou joyh97 … its a through reply and boosts my confidence … I DO UNDERSTAND the maths now… 🙂

thanks…

Archived