So frustrated with my first Fivver experience

msplittgerber

sending something as an example of things i like, has nothing to do with buyer requirements or seller delivery 🙂

and plus the image above were neither of the pictures i sent. he just took other stock images and copy and pasted them together to give me the exact same logo with two different versions of stock photos.

I am feeling sad that you had this kind of experience with that seller. You can contact with Fiverr customer support about this problem. They will give you enough support If the seller had really provided such a bad service/support, you will not be disappointed from fiverr support. They are very supportive.

I will give you an advice about hiring a seller. I already know that you had hired a top rated seller. Then again you had such a weird experience like this. When you are hiring someone for a project make sure that he is really skillful. How can you test it? You could ask few samples of his/her previous works which is related to your current project. Even, you can discuss with him by asking technical question. You will realize automatically when a professional speak.

I hope you will get the better service from next time. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Archived