Buyer abusing , worried about the feedback

fouedspeshal

i told the client that it’s a zipped file , and every zip compression software will open .rar to my knowledge …everybody seems to read only this part wich is not important and i am talking about the client behavior

You are judging everything with a small phrase i said

Fiverr will do the same thing, too!

everybody seems to read only this part wich is not important and i am talking about the client behavior

YOUR behavior is more important than the client’s behavior. Do you realize that? The client can behave however s/he wants (and you can report them if they are being abusive or are violating the ToS). However, you should never give the buyer a chance to report you to Fiverr. If/when that happens, irrespective of your reasons/excuses, Fiverr will most probably side with the buyer. Who will be the affected party then? Definitely not the buyer.

i am talking about the client behavior

and every zip compression software will open .rar to my knowledge …everybody seems to read only this part wich is not important

Your client’s behaviour was based on how you responded to them not understanding what a .rar file was.

Some people don’t know how to use archives at all, whether .zip or .rar.

If you’re going to send an archive file of any sort you need to explain to them how to use it. Never assume anything. 🙂

Windows 7 will not , if it was a fresh install. WinrAr is needed. Windows 8 and 10. Can

I have Windows 8.1 and can’t open them.

Nobody is really using windows 8.1 it’s a mistake from Microsoft just like Windows Vista , conclusion that you don’t know alot about softwares , my client suppose to know this because he is dealing with 3D models and printing , so you are not a reference … i advice you to upgrade to windows 10

edit :

also you can’t open it unless you have the software for it , just like .STL models you need a software for it , PSD file , you need a software for it…

Think of Fiverr as online Poker …
You really don’t know for sure who your dealing with. And the only “Tells” are the way they are betting (purchases) . And the way they are chatting wilth you…
So that said you have to treat everyone with respect . Or take anything out of context. Don’t make it easy for CS to get involved.

Nobody is really using windows 8.1 it’s a mistake from Microsoft just like Windows Vista , conclusion that you don’t know alot about softwares , my client suppose to know this because he is dealing with 3D models and printing , so you are not a reference … i advice you to upgrade to windows 10

edit :

also you can’t open it unless you have the software for it , just like .STL models you need a software for it , PSD file , you need a software for it…

My conclusion is your a little abrasive, don’t jump down people’s comments.

edit :

I didn’t even know what a .rar file was. I’m sure there are a lot of things I don’t know. Thank you for pointing that out.

Hello sellers ! hope you all have a good day

my problem in short…well this buyer actually come up telling me i need someone flexible and everything and asked for 5 revision gig , but he didn’t used them and actually telling me to send over email and leave like this…i did a good job and changed everytime everything he asked for …but yesterday we didn’t agree on something sent him a .rar file he accusing me i can’t open this file …what did u send…like hello it’s a .rar file , i said don’t you use pc alot ? he got mad over that…and like he made a revision on the order , i was like smart of you asking for 5 revision and making me send everything in the chat , …he is not honnest and a reseller i believe… and i was doing a video showing the 3d model wich is not in my gig and alot of favors are not on my gig

this is the 3’rd order and the one before got complete and he did not made a feedback , maybe waiting to make me afraid of bad rating…i am level one seller and didn’t work alot but all 5 stars and all have a good relationship he’s saying he have other projects but i do not want to work for him anymore , i am kinda sure he will give me bad feedback after , can i prevent that ?

First you say

this is the 3’rd order and the one before got complete and he did not made a feedback , maybe waiting to make me afraid of bad rating

and then you say

and he gaves 5 stars usually.

Which one is it?

You also say

he is not honnest and a reseller i believe…

and then

we are cool now

Again, which one is it?

And I agree with what the others have said: if you’re rude to a customer, even if it’s only after they were rude to you, they can report you to Customer Support, and you would instantly get an account warning (or get your account banned, if you keep talking to your customers they way you responded to all the helpful people in this thread).

You can’t have that attitude against any buyer.

I am working with many files and instead of uploading ex. 15 files separately, I ask buyers do they know what is zip or rar files and if they do, can I send them like that so it is easier them for downloading. If they don’t know what it is, I just upload separately and that is it.

I do think from your part it was a very unprofessional phrase and it probably outweighs everything else, BUT I do understand your point, and yes a buyer can be like that, it has happened to me too.
The thing is we can not prevent something like this happening, abuses are all part of the process.

I do NOT believe in the myth that the client is always right, I think the client always THINKS they’re right.

We are left with dealing with that, the more patient and professional, the more successful we’ll be.

Archived