About my profile problem

srnashobhan

• 2 months later...

Completion rate is calculated based on the last 60 days from current date.
So I assume in the recent days, your sales decreased, thus your completion rate is decreasing.
Example:
in the past 60 days let’s say you made 100 sales, 95 completed and 5 canceled on the 60th day.
your completion rate would be 95%… say until the 67th day you never made a sale. this will make your completion rate be 94% (assuming you made 3 sales per day in the first week of these 60 days period)

Completion rate is calculated based on the last 60 days from current date.

So I assume in the recent days, your sales decreased, thus your completion rate is decreasing.

Example:

in the past 60 days let’s say you made 100 sales, 95 completed and 5 canceled on the 60th day.

your completion rate would be 95%… say until the 67th day you never made a sale. this will make your completion rate be 94% (assuming you made 3 sales per day in the first week of these 60 days period)

thanks for your repose

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Fiver gigs are the games of keywords, embed keywords as much as you can. Like in gig title, gig image, gig description, and specially in tags. Find out relevant keywords and embed in your gig.

You don’t embed keywords. That’s not what embedding is.

And using as many keywords or as frequently as you can does not affect ranking at all.

Don’t call me miss. You’re not my servant. I’m your peer.

Of course keywords play a vital role. But that doesn’t mean you should say untrue things about how they work here. Keywords only play a vital role if you use them properly.

sorry but we use miss for respect…sorry if you mind it. i did not meann that u are my servant. i dnt have such negative thought for anyone

• 3 months later...

I find the response rate most baffling. yesterday my avg response time was 1 hour, now it is 16! The system seems to be unpredictable to say the least. I think fiverr need to address this, every job I’ve done gets a 5 star rating 44 now I believe! And my response rate dropping means come 15th feb I may be demoted from level one to new seller. I’ve been loyal to fiverr and made them money and I can’t help but feel under valued as a seller. My response rate is possibly because I didn’t reply to a spam message and reported it too late, I din’t know about this reporting spam thing and the system should have a warning system re. a "Spam " message being reported too late. I guess it is what it is and I’m not against keeping up a communication standard but to be penalised for some guy from china selling me bit coins schemes and then not being aware I had report it just makes me feel negative. I don’t know maybe a demotion to a new seller with 44-5 stars might seem intriguing! Such is life and lifes too short to stress out about petty, ill implemented corporate systems. peace to all Alex

I find the response rate most baffling. yesterday my avg response time was 1 hour, now it is 16! The system seems to be unpredictable to say the least. I think fiverr need to address this, every job I’ve done gets a 5 star rating 44 now I believe! And my response rate dropping means come 15th feb I may be demoted from level one to new seller. I’ve been loyal to fiverr and made them money and I can’t help but feel under valued as a seller. My response rate is possibly because I didn’t reply to a spam message and reported it too late, I din’t know about this reporting spam thing and the system should have a warning system re. a "Spam " message being reported too late. I guess it is what it is and I’m not against keeping up a communication standard but to be penalised for some guy from china selling me bit coins schemes and then not being aware I had report it just makes me feel negative. I don’t know maybe a demotion to a new seller with 44-5 stars might seem intriguing! Such is life and lifes too short to stress out about petty, ill implemented corporate systems. peace to all Alex

you can contact with fiverr customer care. it will be helpful.

Archived